Guitar Player's Thread

Beware though, if you end up sanding it. Ibanez have pathetically thin necks, and I've seen enough stories of people attempting to sand of paint and filler, just to end up digging into the truss rod cavity. It's fixable unless at a critical point, but still, if you do sand it, be careful on the neck!

Guitar looks sweet, and great deal for that price! Congrats :D

derp

This is what they look like under all that paint, and why I want the paint gone. They look awesome!

orsusmetal-albums-my-custom-xiphos-xpt707-picture503-a.jpg

And here is one stripped of paint and stained black then green on top
downsized_0929091208.jpg

Either way I will just leave it alone for a while until I make up my mind. Its either strip it and stain it or leave it black, stain the rosewood board "ebony" and get all gold hardware for it. Oh and get a floyd for it...a real floyd.

Needless to say I am very particular about how I like my guitars.

I thought it was actually gonna be one of those faceless Japanese tranny vids with comments filled like this:

"omg marry me you're so hot and play the guitar so good"
"idiot, that is not a woman, that is totally a guy, look at those man hands"
"ummm sure... a guy with legs that sexy? pfft."
"if thats a guy, i just turned gay."
"ur dumb, just because she plays better than you means she must be a guy? get off your high horse!"
"you're a tard, ive been on his blog millions of times, he is a guy!"
"yeah u toolbag, crossdressing is very common in Japan, get with the program"
(top rated comment) "YOU GUYS ARE ALL STUPID... DEBATING ABOUT WHETHER ITS A GUY OR A GIRL!!! WHO CARES, IT DOESNT MATTER... ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC, MAN! WOOHOO IM SO FREE-MINDED AND COOL"

But instead, I lol'd.