Guitar Player's Thread

you can never have enough guitars, just look at Yngwie

yeah but he's into collecting them for the hell of it. I knew this guy who once asked him to sign his strat and ygwie liked it so he bought it from him. He can never have enough strats, he also can never tell that fake luth story enough. :lol:

yeah but he's into collecting them for the hell of it. I knew this guy who once asked him to sign his strat and ygwie liked it so he bought it from him. He can never have enough strats, he also can never tell that fake luth story enough. :lol:

Haha :lol:

Ok people, I just wrote and recorded/mixed a new song.

I present to you...

The Dick Kicker

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thoroughly enjoyed (AND downloaded). Great job.

do moar! :cool:

Thanks man! :)

I will when I get a boost og songwriting skills again. I seem to not being able to write stuff for months then I just poop out a song in 2 days suddenly.

Check out br00ta v3.0 om the same account, that's an older one I did.

I really like all the guitars I have now and play them regularly, so I am hoping you guys can help me make up my mind.

That's like asking us which girlfriend should you keep, the hot one ;) :lol:. I say get the guitar and after a few months make up your mind or ask us then.

s

Anybody here uses a Korg PX5D? Do I absolutely need a line in or can I connect it on my computer through USB? Would I need a USB audio adapter for that (probably)? I'm buying a laptop soon and I would like to record directly through it!

^ website says:

USB Mode transforms the Korg PX5D into a stereo USB Audio interface for connecting to any DAW recording software

and

In its off hours, the Pandora PX5D moonlights as USB audio interface for all your computer needs, offering two-channel audio communication to and from your Mac or PC.

so yeah, USB should be all you need (no adapters needed) if connecting to a pc and recording in a DAW is what you want.

But the quote seems to imply that the effects and shit would be turned off during this "USB mode". IF that is the case, then in order to record your guitar with the PX5D's effects (instead of software effects in your DAW) you'd need to take the line in route.

^ website says:

and

so yeah, USB should be all you need (no adapters needed) if connecting to a pc and recording in a DAW is what you want.

But the quote seems to imply that the effects and shit would be turned off during this "USB mode". IF that is the case, then in order to record your guitar with the PX5D's effects (instead of software effects in your DAW) you'd need to take the line in route.

This is true. I had one for a month or so and that is how it was. Really wasn't too impressed with it though, returned it. Sounded very thin to me...no matter what I did. Guess I am just too used to real amps.

Haha :lol:

Ok people, I just wrote and recorded/mixed a new song.

I present to you...

The Dick Kicker

motherfucker how is your tone/drums so good!? my rr sounds like wank compared to that but then again I dont actually spend any time practising this stuff nor do I know how to properly use cool edit pro or and drum mixing shit, damn it! hence why my songs always sound crap :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: