Guitar Player's Thread

I haven't a clue but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't change them because its a custom made to his specs. That also accounts for why the sound would differ: Customshop > standard series with virtually every guitar co.

I haven't a clue but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't change them because its a custom made to his specs. That also accounts for why the sound would differ: Customshop > standard series with virtually every guitar co.

Yep, you're right. But i wonder how he will be recording the solos for the next album, so far every solo has been done with the Ibanez JEM, because obviously he likes the clean fat sound you get from the neck pickup, and EMG's can't match that, so i'm anxious to see how it turns out if he decides to use the JEM or change the pickups or just play everything with the EMG's.

An interview with Muhammed, i saw this interview on a site some time ago, but i couldn't find the site again, but now i saw it on youtube, so for those who haven't seen it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's going to be interesting what he decides to do. Personally I love the solo tone on Epitaph so I hope he does use a JEM. Lawl video doesn't work. XD

The vid works now !

I bought a set of elixir strings, 10-46, i haven't put them on yet. I usually buy some weird nickel 9-42, but i decided to try these out, anyone uses them?

Learn to play it! Bass is probably one of the easiest instruments to self-learn on. I bought a bass when I was 15 and I learned everything through the internet and using programs such as TabIt. If you need help getting started, feel free to ask here :)

At the moment I really have no time but maybe someday I will learn to play it properly, yeah... and thank you a lot, Mystique, you're very kind. :)

Which Guitar? I can't decide?

I'm deciding between getting another of almost the same type of guitar. The problem is I don't know which to decide on and need the people's decision! The first guitar is just the white version of the guitar I have now (which is a VERY nice guitar IMO) Of course it wont look just like the guitar in this link here (Guitar Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120130731072&rd=1&rd=1 Guitar details and specs inside.) I would change some thing and give it a pinstripe paint job. So it's not gonna be EXACTLY like it is on ebay. Kinda like the Jackson Guitar. Which is my other Choice. This is the 2nd guitar (Guitar Link: http://jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2803060878 Guitar specs in link) But these are the 2 I'm deciding between and one is alot cheaper and I'm pretty sure just as good. But what do you guys say?

I'm deciding between getting another of almost the same type of guitar. The problem is I don't know which to decide on and need the people's decision! The first guitar is just the white version of the guitar I have now (which is a VERY nice guitar IMO) Of course it wont look just like the guitar in this link here (Guitar Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120130731072&rd=1&rd=1 Guitar details and specs inside.) I would change some thing and give it a pinstripe paint job. So it's not gonna be EXACTLY like it is on ebay. Kinda like the Jackson Guitar. Which is my other Choice. This is the 2nd guitar (Guitar Link: http://jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2803060878 Guitar specs in link) But these are the 2 I'm deciding between and one is alot cheaper and I'm pretty sure just as good. But what do you guys say?

Holy fuck the first one is aMAZING. 24 frets + 2 humbuckers? Plus it doesn't have the gay pinstripe.

Fuck I want it :(

What's up with every new guy that joins wants/has a V. Seriously, like 96% of COBOT's guitarists have atleast one V. Ahhh, it makes me angry, it's not even a nice looking guitar!!! :erk:

Yes it is....

This is better though
KE2_SW_Large_1.jpg

Dude, Just because you don't like any shape other than super strat doesn't mean other people cant. Don't be a guitar nazi :rolleyes:

Dude, Just because you don't like any shape other than super strat doesn't mean other people cant. Don't be a guitar nazi :rolleyes:

What's up with you now? :lol:

I do like other shapes, i like the "random star" aka Roope's guitar, and i like Paul Gilbert's old BC Rich. I wasn't implying that it was wrong, but lately it's been the only guitar i've seen on this board, it's crazy i tell you! :eek:

Yeah but what isn't there to like about the Kelly? It's just a more awesome Gibson Explorer shape.

Yeah but what isn't there to like about the Kelly? It's just a more awesome Gibson Explorer shape.

I like a guitar as a whole, not just the shape, and i'm not to fond of those two. I forgot that i like the Xiphos aswell, even though i'm not to fond of the colours they come in.

I just have to post this vid, because it's an awesome song!

This one is the introduction to speed kills 3, awesome stuff aswell!

Last edited by a moderator: