Guitar Player's Thread

Good stuff Mystique!! Sounds like you had a blast!!

Just thought I'd post an updated pic of my scalloping project. I'm only doing 12-21 because alot of people say it's hard to keep chords intonated properly when you've got them all done and considering how deep mine are, it'd be pretty bad. So:

s5001009hr2.jpg

I'm going to re-string it later after work and play it.

The 12 fret really fucked up!!! The fret marker was really short and died half way though so I just pulled it out. I coloured in the dots with a silver marker and went over all the frets with it too. Looks nice and shiny. :D

Wow mitch, that looks lovely. looks like you did a pretty good job.
Once again another awesome event! Love the feedback thanks! his new custom will kick so much ass I can freakin' feel it. The guys sound like real cool guys and its too bad you couldn't party with them.

no problem! and yeah, it sucks that I couldn't party with them, but next year for sure.

Seems that the Xiphos is pretty popular right now, have you seen this one?
http://www.ibanez.com/giveaway/sslaughterenter.aspx?giveaway=sSlaughter07

Summer Slaughter Xiphos :D

(Sorry if this has been posted before :()

Indeed, I saw one of them at the necro merchandise stand. when they were packing everything away they just put the guitar in its case and left it there for a good hour with nobody really supervising it...my friend was about to steal it, but I told him he better not....there was still security all over the place.

:lol: I love the way you try and fit that in loads of your posts. You might as well just make it your sig.

"I have an "omgalexi" guitar". :p

I don't know why people bash people that buy the Alexi guitars.. It's just a guitar :\. I mean, how do you feel when you buy a new guitar?

I'm just getting back at him in a light hearted way because of a comment he made to me about me maybe wanting a Lee Jackson GP-1000 (Alexi's preamp) just because he owns one. A week later, The Emptifier owns the same guitar as him. Just a bit ironic, eh? :p

I'm gonna stop now 'cause I'm buying an ADA MP-1. :worship:

Warheart your such a PG fanboi :p

100% fucking admitted. :worship:

I just made my first serious guitar vid OMFG!! I just restrung my RG and felt like attemping Paul's solo on the Racer X song, Into The Night. It's nothing shreddy but it's still really cool sounding imo.

And yeah, I played along with the track. :p Maybe when I get some decent recording gear, I'll record the rhythm parts myself and see if I can figure out EZDrummer and DKfH Superior.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a7t09g