Guitar Player's Thread

oh wow im a fucking idiot! i uploaded the wrong vid :lol:

here we go lol. just a simple little hybrid blues solo i made on the spot.

the_emptier

it was good but I was expecting to see you play some cool stuff like in your recordings so I was a little let down with the short vid.Make another but long one with your awesomness in it.

Yeah, I bet. Especially since I said "Racer X" and "Paul Gilbert", you were expecting fucking Scarified or something. :heh:

I'm not good at picking so I'm gonna wait a while before doing something that crazy. Although, I do want to cover some Yngwie soon, I just need some time to practise properly.

:D THANKS!

Man, I'm excited now. He said he'd go to the post office and ship it as soon as he recieves my payment, which I just did!

If you mean the one Paul used in '89, I think that's a seperate unit. It's probably got some kinda of harmoniser effect on it but it probably won't be the same.

I'm just looking forward to getting a decent rhythm tone that isn't "bubbly" or "fuzzy". Hell yeah.

Just fixed the comp, so i missed too much to quote everyone.

@<-Warheart-> - Cool playing, your vibrato says alot about your playing, even if freakin scarified would be cool too see! :lol: And congrats on the ADA!

@Mystique - Cool review, i heard Stephan is an awesome guy, although he never said anything serious on the old Necro board. Hope you had a good time!

@ Emptifier - Spasmic arm vibration :erk:

donno why you bash Emptifier for his vibrato i find him good in what he did i actually learnd from him how to do it :lol:
(well i am bassist and i am new to electric guitar stuff...)

to all the rest of you i really found awesome the stuff that you have posted.
vids, reviews, pics...

donno why you bash Emptifier for his vibrato i find him good in what he did i actually learnd from him how to do it :lol:

vids, reviews, pics...

dude, what happened with that kickass thrash song you was working on with that "dread" (or dilema o.o) dude? (i forgot his nick)

hummmm i think you mean Tristan.
since i moved to Germany i was abit away from the forum and internet so my contact broke with almost everybody. i didnt work on it all for all this time and i donno if he did anything with it either. talking about it makes me want to come back to it

Oh fuck so boring. Maybe i should record me playing were not gonna fall(without solo then) and post it to youtube or somethin like that....fuck :lol:

Yeah, I bet. Especially since I said "Racer X" and "Paul Gilbert", you were expecting fucking Scarified or something. :heh:

I'm not good at picking so I'm gonna wait a while before doing something that crazy. Although, I do want to cover some Yngwie soon, I just need some time to practise properly.

lol what the heck

GUESS WHO NOW OWNS AN 1989 ADA MP-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice

vids, reviews, pics...

thanks dude

how do i fix this "spastic arm thing" how do i pick with my wrist?