Guitar Player's Thread

Depends on whos using it, but i guess it looks better on someone whos slim :p

1548843638_l.jpg

my stuff:

schecter c1 blackjack, line 6 ubermetal and a roland cube 30 watt amp

BC Rich make horrible guitars :erk:

Hardly. My Warlock is one of the best guitars I've played. You can set the action stupidly low and it doesn't buzz at all. Comfortable to play sitting down and standing up, stock pickups are actually not half bad and looks cool too imo.

Hardly. My Warlock is one of the best guitars I've played. You can set the action stupidly low and it doesn't buzz at all. Comfortable to play sitting down and standing up, stock pickups are actually not half bad and looks cool too imo.

i think what he was trying to say is about the look. Btw, am i the only one who think that havink big strings is easier for playing fast^ oh and for your information, i dont know why but i greatly improved at guitar during the last 2 weeks

Never played a warlock, but they look horrible too me. I prefer one-coloured with the jackson dinky shape.

Eww dinky. They look so cheap.

Most guitars repluse me tbh, it's hard for me to find one I like. Unless you surrounded me with rg550's.

Thats one reason i like them for, not so much shit, just a plain, but still good looking guitar.

I do like the headstocks on Jacksons but not the bodies.
The overall look of some of those cheap RR's = :puke: imo. Alexi's custom was beautiful but not one that cost $250 or something.

Ye, i dont like those either, but the $250 dollar RRs arent even close to the $600 dinkys.

That's what I would expect too. Unfortunately, I can only judge guitars by look atm because I haven't played loads but having a close look at some custom Dinky I just googled, it didn't look too bad.