Guitar Player's Thread

I meant in tune with the song. You might be playing the song the way the tab reads but in order for it to sound right you need to tune the guitar to the song (hard to explain). Hope that helps.

Why the fuck does everyone keep telling me to tune it? i did tune it!:O maybe somethin went wrong....oh well. I have guitar pro and i think ive pretty much learned it correctly. not the solo though. thanx for watchin anyway:D

I already told you, you're playing it in the wrong key.

ive had a lower end model....actually rr24 is my 3rd guitar. I NEVER said it woud make me better guitar player. I just worked those money for new guitar and got it. Ive had a bc rich warlock bronze and a ESP ltd mmv.

you look like you're 14 how could you possibly make money for those guitars yourself? i doubt a 14 year old would have upwards of 2,000 just lying around. i think what the guy is trying to say is that to have so many guitars when you really don't need them is a waste, especially if you ever get tired of guitar or since you probably wouldn't be able to tell a lot of the differences between a low end and high end guitar if you've only been playing a year.

I wonder how much it would cost to remake my jem like that :oops:

I actually like this one ever more

IMG_8245.jpg

IMG_8246.jpg

mmm...yeah that's probably the nicest jem I've seen. red and black are my fav. colors :D

If you go through with it, post some pics. It does seem kinda easy.

It's insanely hard. I've just been reading some forums/threads on it and everyone's saying just get a pro to do it because you'll never get it as good as that. Multi coloured swirl jobs take years and years of experimenting to get good at. Apparantly, you need to know "the secret" otherwise it'll just turn out shit.

After seeing that video, though, it might make it a bit easier since you can see how it's done. You just need to know what's in the water.

Check out this page too see some fucking amazing looking finishes.

http://fededesigns.com/guitarswirls.cfm

680726.jpg

680730.jpg

509674.jpg

509631.jpg

Absolutely stunning!!!

^ all these swirl painted JEMs are so nice, that video showing the process was amazing: Just incredible how the paint was just absorbed by the guitar body. The green and black one is really hot, and thats coming from a guy who doesn't particularly like JEMs :lol: It would be 10x better though if it had gold hardware.

but I really wouldn't want any guitar with a swirly paint job. It just reminds me of an acid trip or something. Not something I'd like to think of when I see my guitar.