Guitar Player's Thread

To my knowledge this is how it goes:

ESP pinstripes as shown in white
rv398alsm.jpg

Jackson pinstripes - vintage style as shown in black
jackson-rr5.jpg

Jackson pinstripes - modern as shown in white (sorry I couldn't get an rr example)
proto_k_bodyl_j6875.jpg

ESP Bevels as shown in yellow
esp_usa-alexi_ctm-shop-bksm.jpg

Jackson Bevels as shown in red
Kevin-Bond-Rhoads-BK-RED.jpg

The WildChild Jackson had bevels.
The white ESP has pinstripes.

Just look at them both and you'll see the difference. The bevels are on the edge of the guitar whereas the pinstripes are just on the inside.

metalhead_66: Jesus dude, sync up your fucking hands!!

The WildChild Jackson had bevels.
The white ESP has pinstripes.

Just look at them both and you'll see the difference. The bevels are on the edge of the guitar whereas the pinstripes are just on the inside.

metalhead_66: Jesus dude, sync up your fucking hands!!

hahah mi webcam sucks slow as hell

Then don't try and play it full speed, get it sloppy and upload it onto the internet!!!! You have nothing to proove to just upload stuff you're happy with and sounds good otherwise people WILL rip the shit out of you for it.

i could send you the riff on msn the one im like doing it over

or the chords are 5..........3....6....8.............5.........3...6...5 (powerchord imagine the notes under) i dont know if that help and its also on the big string lol

or the chords are 5..........3....6....8.............5.........3...6...5 (powerchord imagine the notes under) i dont know if that help and its also on the big string lol
I dont think that is maj or min, mabye someone else can help you more.

welll you could play something in Gm to it. try to find the arpeggios of this scale in different positions and come up with some progression

well tbh I'm a little drunkr right now. but i think it would be in Fmajor or the parallel minor to FF major....?????????

Phoenix is right :).

"Stone" Jackson had white pinstripes - modern
"Wildchild" Jackson had yellow bevels
Roope's Jackson had green pinstripes - modern

Jackson vintage pinstripes = ESP pinstripes.

Sorry Mitch, but you were wrong.