Guitar Player's Thread

you look like you're 14 how could you possibly make money for those guitars yourself? i doubt a 14 year old would have upwards of 2,000 just lying around. i think what the guy is trying to say is that to have so many guitars when you really don't need them is a waste, especially if you ever get tired of guitar or since you probably wouldn't be able to tell a lot of the differences between a low end and high end guitar if you've only been playing a year.

ok 3 fuckin words....buy-sell-work! and now im really insulted...i can feel the difference allright! thats fuckin bullshit dude. I sure as hell can feel difference in low end and high end guitars....I feel it in quality and playability etc. Ive soon been playigng 1 year and ½. Or like the vid says 1 and 4-5 months. Shoud be accurate. I do need them and i dont got the warlock or the mmv left...sold em both and thats partly how i could afford rr24 coz i got half of the money from the MMV.

well you made it seemed you had all 3 guitars

Oh that explains alot...Actually i do have 2 guitars but 1 is borrowed. Its a Ibanez GRG. Its my friends and the tremolo was all busted so i helped my friend with it and borrowed the guitar and set up and serviced the floyd on it. Its still pretty crappy. the other one is ofcourse Jackson RR24 wich i coudnt be more happy with.

^^Yeah will do that but i had to reply to those things...it pisses me off when i get underestimated. I Do feel plenty of differences in guitars but shit the same. I do play everyday several hours.

and btw the emptifier...i just gotta say this. You tell me in unneccesary when i have a rr24 and have playd about 1 year and a ½...so u dont think its unneccesary for u to have a Alexi 600 after 2 years? theyre the same price mate...in finland mine was even 200 euros cheaper than ltd alexi 600. if i remember right then. So shoud i have waited ½ year to get it? lol:D and no i dont think im worthy a rr24 but yep...if i want a guitar really much then i get it:) okay that was the final whining of the phenom...gotta go practice some guitar now :lol: sorry if i was a bit rude...Congrats on your birthday btw(came a bit late sry) XD

Hey guys, I know it's usually frowned upon when some douche trys to spam all his equipment he's trying to sell, But in the heat of the "douche moment" I was just wondering if anyone at all was interested in purchasing a ESP LTD M-1000 Deluxe guitar? It was also the guitar Glen Drover used before he switched to dean... Here's a link to the actual guitar, specs and what it looks like... http://www.guitar.com.au/guitars/ele...esp/m-1000.htm The only difference is I exchanged out the EMG's for seymour Duncan Full Shred pickups. I still have the EMG's if anyone's interested. But if anyone is interested in this guitar just PM or reply back. Thanks!

^^One thing i can honestly say....his camera sucks so much ass! and his fretting hand aint same speed as picking hand i guess. Well i wouldnt be able to do it much better so i wont talk shit

Spastic Ink is awesome. I learnt some crazy solo a while ago that was fucking great to play. Didn't get it up to full speed though.

@Spastic Ink vid - That rawked bawlz! :headbang: Haven't heard anything as creative as that in a while.

@Devin Townsend vid - The opening C tuning is pretty interesting. Decent player, just not my style.

and btw the emptifier...i just gotta say this. You tell me in unneccesary when i have a rr24 and have playd about 1 year and a ½...so u dont think its unneccesary for u to have a Alexi 600 after 2 years? theyre the same price mate...in finland mine was even 200 euros cheaper than ltd alexi 600. if i remember right then. So shoud i have waited ½ year to get it? lol:D and no i dont think im worthy a rr24 but yep...if i want a guitar really much then i get it:) okay that was the final whining of the phenom...gotta go practice some guitar now :lol: sorry if i was a bit rude...Congrats on your birthday btw(came a bit late sry) XD

well i think i've kinda earned the alexi:rolleyes:

and thanks

well i think i've kinda earned the alexi:rolleyes:

and thanks

oh yes, i got the original hard shell case that came with the alexi finally! its really nice. my wife will never get hurt again :)