Guitar Player's Thread

soon im going to guitar center and getting this

marshall-ms2-micro-amp.jpg

for my trip

:lol: im going to l.a. for 3 weeks. my dad's gonna be there until October working on a movie, so is good i get to see him. but i cant go 3 weeks without guitar! and i have no way to play, so now im gettin this baby that i can just fit in my hardshell case.

squeee, does it sound good?

Well, most people just think since pretty much everyone uses them, that it is the best amp to buy. It is like the most noticed amp brand.

Black Star was FUCKING AMAZING! its people like you that make me wanna quit

What are you talking about?! It should be ppl like him who make you wanna play more and overcome his skill level!!!! at least, that's how it is for me.

:lol: im going to l.a. for 3 weeks. my dad's gonna be there until October working on a movie, so is good i get to see him. but i cant go 3 weeks without guitar! and i have no way to play, so now im gettin this baby that i can just fit in my hardshell case.

squeee, does it sound good?

hahahaha I better not run into you...that'd be weird :loco:

yeah...I live just 20 minutes from hollywood and beverly hills and all that bullshit. I've been to the movie studios and shit before cuz I had to be in a tv show...so I have a pretty good idea of where your dad will probably be filming.