Guitar Player's Thread

for the awesomeness of this thing!
well.. its not an ordianry guitar! you can look at it as a very long scale dropped 2 octaves down baritone :D

thor800x600.jpg

Apparently that's a signature model of some tr00 norweigan bassist. It's a fretless 32-fret instrument :lol:

I just got my new OMGALEXI!1!!one!!1 guitar. :lol: Anyways, I don't really know what to say. I'll just post some blurry pics. :)

Don't they cost like $4k ?

It's pretty kewl none the less, love the white colour.

Thanks everyone! :)

It plays, sounds and looks very very nice. I love the inlays, and the white colour, the ebony board, the shape.. Well, everything. :p

:lol: Yeah, the TV.. :D

Cool! That is the only ESP that I like, but it's still so-so :D. I think Alexi's one has a non-recessed floyd though....

How does it compare to the other guitar (Edwards)? Playability, tone (how the woods resonate), fretwork?

lol enough with the god damn tv. i wanna hear clips of alexiwildchild's shit. fuck man, nice guitar. TR00 KVLT ESP!1

Thanks! :) I'd like to record something, but I don't have any distortion pedals or so. The only way(s) would be with my cam, or my MP3 player. And they both sound horrible. :D

Cool! That is the only ESP that I like, but it's still so-so :D. I think Alexi's one has a non-recessed floyd though....

How does it compare to the other guitar (Edwards)? Playability, tone (how the woods resonate), fretwork?

Thanks! :)

I don't know, I doubt that Alexi's has a non-recessed FR. Maybe one of them or so. But on the pics I've seen it was always recessed.

The Edwards sounds pretty bright, I don't know, the RV sounds much fuller. The playability and the fretwork is better on the RV. I will tell more tomorrow. :)