Guitar Player's Thread

CUMM

l_1a1fbc34113e01d911dd7260e5c96266.jpg

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was a guy, I probably would cum toooooo. too bad it's not that easy for us gals :lol: But damn, just by looking at this axe I get excited about their upcoming album... inhe, it's definitely gonna be heavy this time. you probably can't argue that, given the guitar he'll be using. Thanks for posting this emptifier. Although, I must say I'm a tad bit disappointed cuz it looks exactly like his other custom that I posted. He should've made it somewhat different...

I'm a bit depressed I saved my money for a long time and worked hard to get it faster and today i wanted to order ESP LTD MMV SN with yellow pin stripes from MUSAMAAILMA.fi but the guy told me it's sold out and there won't be any until later fall.

So does anyone know a webshop i order one to germany? it'd be nice if someone already had ordered somethin from it...

Or can somebody say something about ishibashi and their reliability? Maybe i'll wait untill I have enough money to buy an e-al-128.

holly shit the 7 string black version looks totally ergonomic and bad ass.

FUCK ! now i want one too :(

Seriously, you are the biggest bunch of fanboys i have ever seen. Whats the fucking difference between that guitar and a jackson warrior, except the extra string and that Nekrofag plays it?

If you want a neck-thru jackson warrior with Dimarzio pickups you will have to pay a fuckload more than just buying a Xiphos.