Guitar Player's Thread

but necrophagist IS heavy music! :lol:

:lol: And so is Wintersun and Children Of Bodom. What the fuck!!

OoP was heavy, Epitaph isn't that heavy. The thing is that i enjoy heavyness if it has wellwritten music behind it, but pumping low E like there was no tomorrow isn't really for me. So imagine pumping low A :ill:

Wintersun does have it's heavy moments, but those are not the ones i like best, but they fit well with the music.

hahhaa! ok, ok. they have a few heavy songs. but as a whole, you'd have to agree that they're a more melodic band than they are heavy. who would you say is heavier, necro or bodom? I think the answer is obvious.

^Epitaph isn't all that heavy really, especially when alot of the riffs are harmonized an octave higher. To me, that album has the perfect amount of heavyness, no more, no less.

One thing i hate, is when a composer says that their latest album is their heaviest to date. Wtf is that supposed to mean? It's not hard to make heavy music, and if you can't make it good, it sounds just as boring as pop or "radio music".

It's not hard to make heavy music, and if you can't make it good, it sounds just as boring as pop or "radio music".

yeah I agree...if it's just heavy and plain it sounds like everything else, and pretty boring, like Cannibal corpse for example. that's what makes Necro so unique. Muhummed does write heavy music but he makes it versatile, with some sweeps (however excessive they may be :lol:) and all those harmonies that you mentioned. So he does a good job of writing heavy music. and I know the last few tracks on Onset sound pretty different from his other stuff, so I bet you think those are the heavy tracks you think of when you think of necro-heavy.

sorry, i don't know if that made sense.

yeah I agree...if it's just heavy and plain it sounds like everything else, and pretty boring, like Cannibal corpse for example. that's what makes Necro so unique. Muhummed does write heavy music but he makes it versatile, with some sweeps (however excessive they may be :lol:) and all those harmonies that you mentioned. So he does a good job of writing heavy music. and I know the last few tracks on Onset sound pretty different from his other stuff, so I bet you think those are the heavy tracks you think of when you think of necro-heavy.

The last part would probably have made sense if i was sober, but since i'm not :err:

you go to Guitar in the main menu on the top and then from there you can set the initial volume for each track.

I think CC are pretty damn amazing, far from plain and boring. I'll admit the vocals are kinda shite but thats another story :lol: Listen to Death Walking Terror or Five Nails through the Neck. I actually mean listen not just the playing of the track.

I think CC are pretty damn amazing, far from plain and boring. I'll admit the vocals are kinda shite but thats another story :lol: Listen to Death Walking Terror or Five Nails through the Neck. I actually mean listen not just the playing of the track.

I have listened to Death Walking Terror and I found it to be pretty generic in terms of death metal. And yes, the vocals is what really kills me cuz he is so fuckin monotone and boring. Usually for me, vocals play a big role of whether or not I like a band. In very few instances can I overlook bad vocals for the sake of the music. Like the mars volta for example. Cedric really wines sometimes but I enjoy the music, so I've learnt to put up with it. But anyway, the vocals are the main reason I find CC boring.

sorry if you guys are sick of the Xiphos....but I'm definitely not :D

Check out Muhammed's new custom
imgp2296eo7.jpg

imgp2299tj9.jpg

T3H SEX

I was hoping that this would've been the so called 7 string custom. Awel if it's still true there's more to look forward to. :D

lol its already been made for a long time, i have proof. my friend met Muhammed on the 19th and he has a pic with him and the 7 string guitar. i'll get it in a sec

yeah i love CC i cant stop listening to them