Guitar Player's Thread

sorry if you guys are sick of the Xiphos....but I'm definitely not :D

Check out Muhammed's new custom
imgp2296eo7.jpg

imgp2299tj9.jpg

sex!!

But I stil want the tremolo for my JEM

I got one on my Ibanez, you can still do normal tremolo stuff, plus you can put in into hardtail mode and change the strings in a flash, or go to dive only and to drop tunings. It's amazing!!!

I got one on my Ibanez, you can still do normal tremolo stuff, plus you can put in into hardtail mode and change the strings in a flash, or go to dive only and to drop tunings. It's amazing!!!

I thought it was a permanent change, but i read about it and it sounds pretty awesome.

I was hoping that this would've been the so called 7 string custom. Awel if it's still true there's more to look forward to. :D

It's being made, but why play with it when they're just playing song from epitaph? :loco:

I'm very sceptic to how it's going to sound. I'm not a fan of 7-stringed guitars, i don't even like heavy music. So i hope that it's going to sound good, and that it's not only going to be riffing on the low B string :erk:

It's being made, but why play with it when they're just playing song from epitaph? :loco:

I'm very sceptic to how it's going to sound. I'm not a fan of 7-stringed guitars, i don't even like heavy music. So i hope that it's going to sound good, and that it's not only going to be riffing on the low B string :erk:

but necrophagist IS heavy music! :lol: