Guitar Player's Thread

CUMM

l_1a1fbc34113e01d911dd7260e5c96266.jpg

Pretty seksi, I was kinda hoping that there would be something extra, but maybe that changes when it's getting distributed to the public.

inhe, it's definitely gonna be heavy this time. you probably can't argue that, given the guitar he'll be using.

I never did argue that it wouldn't be heavy, I was just hoping that the riffing style would be the same as Epitaph. But I did read from the old necro board that Münzner said the riffin style would be a mix between both albums.

Seriously, you are the biggest bunch of fanboys i have ever seen. Whats the fucking difference between that guitar and a jackson warrior, except the extra string and that Nekrofag plays it?

The fact that the jackson warrior is a rip off from an early Ibanez model called the Axstar doesn't say anything? Aesthetically, the Xiphos is alot nicer looking. From what i've heard, the Xiphos beats the Warrior soundwise, and i also think the xiphos is cheaper. So stop being a faggot yourself.

Not to mention this shape

109444.jpg

beats the shit out of the warrior shape. I hate the warrior shape, it looks bent and wrong :erk:

jackson_warrior.jpg

^Yeah, the part where the knobs are looks weird, and the ibanez headstock beats anything.

Jackson WR1 > Ibanez Xip..(whatever is the model name)

Yes, you pay 3x more, but you can't beat the quality of the USA Jackson model out of custom shop ;). Better, selected woods, better hardware, better fretwork ;).

^^I agree but everyone aint rich and then the ibanez will kick ass :D I think the Ibanez looks pretty cool but ill keep myself to Rhoadses and maybe buy a Jackson Dinky in the future...theyre cool!

:worship: *Boner* Sexy as hell!! I would snap one up in an instant, if it were available and I had the cash. Absolutly stunning. I know it's only a string difference fron the other xiphos but dayum it's so kick ass.:Smokin:

Yes, you pay 3x more, but you can't beat the quality of the USA Jackson model out of custom shop ;). Better, selected woods, better hardware, better fretwork ;).

But that defeats the idea of the xiphos. It's a "marshall" metal Ibanez guitar that people can afford.

If it's good enough for someone to get the same sounds as in Only Ash Remains out of it then its good enough for me.

to everyone: it was my pleasure sharing that pic with you guys :)

btw to everyone, jackson warriors are shit. heres the deal with jackson. they have just awesome beginner stuff, and of course AMAZING high end shit. but the middle of the road stuff is where they falter, they dont spend too much time on them. now LTD is the middle of the road for ESP (for the u.s. anyways) and that shit is way higher in quality then a jackson.

^^IMO a RR3 coud easily compare to a LTD MMV. Maybe i was just too fanboy to realise it at that time but now when i tested it...it rocked pretty much

Edit: Define quality...paintwork,wood,finishing? or playability and sound quality?
and have you had the chance to play so many medium prize jacksons that you could bash them like that? I have a rr24 and i think a Jackson dk2m snow white is really really nice still. I like my rr24 more ofcourse it being a high end guitar and all that but i dont think jacksons are that bad as you say it. Before i believe they coud have been when they just had gotten sold to fender but now they seem to regain their quality. I like both rr3 and dk2m. Nice guitars!

for the awesomeness of this thing!
well.. its not an ordianry guitar! you can look at it as a very long scale dropped 2 octaves down baritone :D

thor800x600.jpg