Guitar Player's Thread

It's apparantly coming tomorrow. It's sitting in some post office about an hour away and they're gonna deliver it tomorrow. If it does CUM, expect pix and rEc0rd!nGz.

And btw, I don't know what all that orange stuff is building up on your guitar's bridge...unless it's just a type of liquid that prevents rust and/or squeaking.

If it IS what I said, then it would have been put there by the manufacturer or something. It probably isn't a random natural thing.

I'm planning to get a power amp pretty soon, within the next few days or so, I am either going to go with the ada 100 microtube or the peavey 50/50 (which is a tad bit more). Any suggestions?

Can't wait to hear the mp1 Mitch, are you going to record directly from the amp to the computer using the line out? A want to record some stuff aswell and I'm tired of using my old line 6 rifftracker. Also, is there a place to download a full version of a recording/editing program such as cool edit instead of the trial version. I've tried limewire but got the trial version. Thanks

Altitudes said:
I'm planning to get a power amp pretty soon, within the next few days or so, I am either going to go with the ada 100 microtube or the peavey 50/50 (which is a tad bit more). Any suggestions?

Well Alexi used the Peavey 50/50 for HB and FtR I THINK so it's decent enough!

I dno about the microcab though. Some guy on another forum said:

dammit, microcab showed up.

i hate it.

...but of course, that's his opinion. I don't even know what the hell they are!

Altitudes said:
Can't wait to hear the mp1 Mitch, are you going to record directly from the amp to the computer using the line out? A want to record some stuff aswell and I'm tired of using my old line 6 rifftracker.

I probably won't go through my amp 'cause it's crap. The MP1 doesn't have a cab simulator so I might have to run it through my other effects pedal too with the cab sim on and everything else off. If it doesn't work, then I'll need to wait until I get a poweramp before I hear anything. :erk:

Altitudes said:
Also, is there a place to download a full version of a recording/editing program such as cool edit instead of the trial version. I've tried limewire but got the trial version.

Soulseek, Bearshare, DC++ all work for getting the full CEP program.