Guitar Player's Thread

yeah for sure. but i have no idea what software is good

I'm trying to use Cubase right now. And it's a really good program, kinda sophisticated actually. But yeah, if you're open to learning how it works, I recommend that. Otherwise, for something a little more simple, and not that fancy, I say get Cool Edit Pro.

Umm...which one? there's one in Sherman Oaks. on Ventura Blvd. and Van Nuys. It's nice there, but the ppl who work there are kinda bitchy. There's another one, that's closer to my house in Northridge and the ppl there are friendlier but I think it's a smaller store than the one in Sherman Oaks.

lol...well, that does describe the Sherman Oaks one... You should go check it out. they have some good stuff. But the ppl there are snobby, just as a warning.

shit, I just remembered that they had a really big sale today for 4th of July!! and you get free strings too. oh wellz, i guess we missed it. i'm off to work now.

i need some help, what would i need to create my own "home studio" nothing fancy but something to get me started, not to expensive either.

"This is what you need to make a good record nowadays.
Cubase
Drumkit From Hell
A Cracked Version Of Drumagog
and a POD XT" - Jeremy Krull