Guitar Player's Thread

Oh fuck dudes!:D i hadnt playd guitar in 1 or 2 days today and fuck i pick up guitar and i can do Towards dead end intro :D:D:D I was liek "WTF" and then i also learned how to make dime squeals properly

Ohh it's discontinued. no wonder. thanks for that info though.

hey I've wanted to hear you play for some time now. You're pretty clean. and towards the end, it started to sound like some of yngwie's stuff. good job though.

Hey thanks, i thought it got lost since no one commented on it!

And as Mitch said, you can hear the hand scraping the strings, but as i said, that's because of the poor speakers i'm using, i have to use compression because the normal gain isn't enough, so it amplifies the unwanted string noises. But that's just excuses though, i'll upload something better sometime.

Well it's definitely something to practise. The little things like that and turning your volume knob straight down as soon as you've stopped playing make things in the studio much quicker and easier.

Well it's definitely something to practise. The little things like that and turning your volume knob straight down as soon as you've stopped playing make things in the studio much quicker and easier.

Yeah, ofcourse. About turning the volume knob down, that's going to be quite hard as my volume knob is stuck :ill:

Oh right, that sucks. It's actually second nature to me now because I do it every single time I stop playing and have been for so long. Definitely helps.

I tried recording somethin some time ago...unfortunately it was all shit coz the EQ and amp&effect models sucked so much balls i cant describe it. THe tone was grainly,trebly and THIN as hell and it coudnt get better somehow. It was on a line 6 toneport. might be i was just such a n00b i coudnt record good. Well thats past. I wont record until its somethin really worth it.

Btw i have forgot to ask...is 950€ for a peavey 6505 combo that is retubed a bad price?

Got a new halfstack just minutes ago!

Some quick pics before I go play it:
DSC05420m.jpg

DSC05422m.jpg

With my babies:
DSC05419m.jpg

DSC05418m.jpg

Been dreaming of one since I started playing!

More info later!

i hate you :p

Oh right, that sucks. It's actually second nature to me now because I do it every single time I stop playing and have been for so long. Definitely helps.

i do the same thing

hey, nice guitar!

i was wondering if anyone here knows what gear jari maenpaa from wintersun uses because i cant find anything on the interwebs, some pics he has a fender telecaster and others he has a JEM. anyone know which is current / which amps etc he uses?

I was watching the wintersun DVD earlier and I'm pretty sure I saw an ENGL stack. Not sure on the cab or head though.

Congrats, looks killer. :) You have some really nice guitars to.

the phenom is officialy the most annoying and stupidest peron in this thread,omg:lol:

good luck dude, you cant find em anywhere, but there so nice

Hm, there are a few dealers on their site.. Ikebe-Gakki seems to be good BUT. They only have 1-2 new ones each week or something. They have a nice model right now. Kind of a Rhoads/Warrior mix. Neck-Thru, 24 frets, Original Floyd etc etc. $1000CAN :kickass: !

I had a warrior, you can't go as wrong with it, I mean rr's are better but warriors can get the job done to. They have that same bright mid sound like the rr.