Guitar Player's Thread

I don't actually like warriors, I just like that rhoads mix. I've decided on getting a Stars by the way. the J2SP or something. (Too lazy tonight to go check the name). They're somewhere around 1500 w/shipping and stuff, I think.

Edit.

The guitar is the Jackson KS, a mix of Kelly and Star.

I have a problem with my guitar.
I just got the Alexi Laiho EDWARDS saw tooth guitar and its my first guitar with a Floyd Rose Tremolo. I have no idea how to tune the damn thing, can anyone give me a few pointers?

:erk: first guitar with a floyd is a 1000 dollar one? anyways you'll need some allen wrenches, and twist the locks near the headstock and take them off, tune the guitar, but when you tune it, tune it a little sharp. now put the locks back on, put em on tight. and see if its tuned. if some are off then use the fine tuner (the tiny little knobs on the actual floyd) and twist them either way to change the pitch minorally. it may take a while to get it just right but after that it'll stay in tune forever.

:erk: first guitar with a floyd is a 1000 dollar one? anyways you'll need some allen wrenches, and twist the locks near the headstock and take them off, tune the guitar, but when you tune it, tune it a little sharp. now put the locks back on, put em on tight. and see if its tuned. if some are off then use the fine tuner (the tiny little knobs on the actual floyd) and twist them either way to change the pitch minorally. it may take a while to get it just right but after that it'll stay in tune forever.

Yeah he is going to fuckin break it if he is experimenting or not knowing how to set up:erk: Like i ruined my mmv!:( Its pretty okay now...i have fixed it for my friend and he has afterburner mod on it too that i installed :D

^^ Hahah, same here :D Though I only broke 1 string... I had no idea about I had to open first the locks on the head... Well after couple of tuning times its easy to tune it right :rolleyes: String changing+ setting up the floyd was a little bit trickier but got it down too after one time :p (I own MMV lol..)

gear talk is generally boring and for people who suck at guitar to have something to do.

Are you implying that i suck on geetar? :ill:

But yes, i've never tried out any half stacks or rack gear, because it's pretty unnecessary, for me atleast.