Guitar Player's Thread

maybe i didn't playy it the best, but it's a recording off my fucking cell phone. but whatever, i've only been playing since september of 05 so i plenty of room to improve.

Ok guitar players. I have come across this guitar from a friend and he is selling it. It looks to be a licensed floyd rose, gold hardware, neck-thru (or maybe im not seeing it and its a set nec), gold hardware and no paint job just satin finish over the wood. . I havent found any kind of serial number on it but on the headstock it reads LR Ivey or LK Ivey, i cant tell if its an R or a K. I will be posting pictures as soon as i can get a digital camera. The guitar is somewhat heavy so i assume it has some kind of dense wood. Ill take it apart in a few moments to see if it has a brand pickup or they are stock. The guitar plays really nice though it has a full sound and good sustain. The guy wants 200 bucks but i can probably talk him down to lower. Any of this ring a bell to anyone?

Pictures:
P1010106.jpg

P1010105.jpg

P1010103.jpg

Ok guitar players. I have come across this guitar from a friend and he is selling it. It looks to be a licensed floyd rose, gold hardware, neck-thru (or maybe im not seeing it and its a set nec), gold hardware and no paint job just satin finish over the wood. . I havent found any kind of serial number on it but on the headstock it reads LR Ivey or LK Ivey, i cant tell if its an R or a K. I will be posting pictures as soon as i can get a digital camera. The guitar is somewhat heavy so i assume it has some kind of dense wood. Ill take it apart in a few moments to see if it has a brand pickup or they are stock. The guitar plays really nice though it has a full sound and good sustain. The guy wants 200 bucks but i can probably talk him down to lower. Any of this ring a bell to anyone?

Pictures:
P1010106.jpg

P1010105.jpg

P1010103.jpg

I'm 100% sure that's a neck thru dude, no doubt. And that's a fucking sexy guitar, I would gladly pay 200$ for that.