Guitar Player's Thread

giant_erk.gif

Awesome. I think its a pretty good job! I've been meaning for a while now to make my own scratch plate for my explorer but just never found the time. It'd also be pretty cool to try out the yngwie style brass nut for the sustain, but where the fuck do you get the materials :ill: I'll probably end up buying one.
i got my bronze bar from my father in law, he works in small air plain company they repair and do many things so it was no problem for him to get that lil bar for me. the brass bar i got from band's guitar player. he works in some factory where they do stuff out of metal.
so you should try to find some connections too some body knows some body that works some where. thats how it always works :lol:

FUCK! I hate it when i cant find tabs anywhere.. Im looking for 1349 - Beyond the apocalypse and Taake - Doedskvad VII tabs. They should be pretty simple to play though, but i cant seem to figure them out myself :erk:

lol i've been practicing at least 4 hours a day, its all i do nowadays. like for an hour and a half i got my SNBN guitar pro tab out and took the sweeping part down to 100 bpm and practiced my way so i can play it cleanly at 220. its really the first time i've used that bpm thing :lol: im gonna use it a lot more now

chocchipcookie.jpg

FUCK! I hate it when i cant find tabs anywhere.. Im looking for 1349 - Beyond the apocalypse and Taake - Doedskvad VII tabs. They should be pretty simple to play though, but i cant seem to figure them out myself :erk:

Good luck finding Taake tabs...I wasn't able to find anything...except the few on ultimate-guitar. I'd love to have Nattestid Part I tab. The opening riff is amazing :headbang:.

I already know Doedskvad II (i love to play that, easy as fuck but fun to play along with mp3) and Bjoergvin III. The only tab for Marerittet was on metaltabs.com, and has been taking down due to license bullsheiße, which sucks :erk: And yeah Nattestid I is awesome. But doedskvad>bjoergvin>nattestid :p

Kiko Loureiro is a fantastic guitarist but I have never come across a good video until now. It's pretty old but I thought I share for those who haven't seen it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already know Doedskvad II (i love to play that, easy as fuck but fun to play along with mp3) and Bjoergvin III. The only tab for Marerittet was on metaltabs.com, and has been taking down due to license bullsheiße, which sucks :erk: And yeah Nattestid I is awesome. But doedskvad>bjoergvin>nattestid :p

Nattestid is my favourite album :p.

Kiko Loureiro is a fantastic guitarist but I have never come across a good video until now. It's pretty old but I thought I share for those who haven't seen it.

I've watched that alot of times, i like it!

Talking about youtube vids:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

yeah ive been looking for apocalypse for a while and i cant find it :erk:

:lol: :lol: :lol: man i'm really happy because while i was on vacation i wasnt really playing much and i was in a depressed mode when it came to guitar, but now that im back i've really improved on a lot of techniques

^^I know what you mean...usually when ive been away from home im not thinkin bout guitar but when i get home im like "OH MAN NOW I REALLY WANT TO PLAY" and then i play like a nutter and then im like "oh is it that late already...damn i forgot to eat! IM DAMN HUNGRY". Usually i play for abour 4 hours a day...but now i havent playd for 2 days coz of a dissapointing day :lol: Then im like "meh" but when ill pick it up again ill play like nutter again and forget to eat. If i dont play guitar for 2 or 3 days i start losing my mind:lol: Btw Emptifier or as you are called now Failure of threads :lol: SN/BN is damn fun to play :p and the half speed thingy on GP is damn nifty tool for learning sweeps.

^^I know what you mean...usually when ive been away from home im not thinkin bout guitar but when i get home im like "OH MAN NOW I REALLY WANT TO PLAY" and then i play like a nutter and then im like "oh is it that late already...damn i forgot to eat! IM DAMN HUNGRY". Usually i play for abour 4 hours a day...but now i havent playd for 2 days coz of a dissapointing day :lol: Then im like "meh" but when ill pick it up again ill play like nutter again and forget to eat. If i dont play guitar for 2 or 3 days i start losing my mind:lol: Btw Emptifier or as you are called now Failure of threads :lol: SN/BN is damn fun to play :p and the half speed thingy on GP is damn nifty tool for learning sweeps.

You can actually change to speed to whatever you like.