Guitar Player's Thread

Wow, his attempt at Bodom After Midnight was practically perfect...Well they all are, but still BAM stood out for me. Not to mention his tone is fuckin cool.
Mmm the lick his plays from 1:48 - 1:50, im pretty sure that little bit is suppose to be sweeping isnt it? But yeah, that guys got some skills. Probably better vibrato then Alexi too, but Alexi's bends are awesome just lacks a bit in vibrato, unless he just chooses not to use vibrato alot.

Ok guitar players. I have come across this guitar from a friend and he is selling it. It looks to be a licensed floyd rose, gold hardware, neck-thru (or maybe im not seeing it and its a set nec), gold hardware and no paint job just satin finish over the wood. . I havent found any kind of serial number on it but on the headstock it reads LR Ivey or LK Ivey, i cant tell if its an R or a K. I will be posting pictures as soon as i can get a digital camera. The guitar is somewhat heavy so i assume it has some kind of dense wood. Ill take it apart in a few moments to see if it has a brand pickup or they are stock. The guitar plays really nice though it has a full sound and good sustain. The guy wants 200 bucks but i can probably talk him down to lower. Any of this ring a bell to anyone?

Pictures:
P1010106.jpg

P1010105.jpg

P1010103.jpg

That's a super hot guitar, I have no idea what the make is. But a neck-thru guitar for $200 is a fucking deal, regardless of the other specs.