05. Revolution Begins
06. Rise of the Tyrant
07. The Day You Died
08. Intermezzo Liberté
09. Night Falls Fast
10. The Great Darkness
11. Vultures

http://rapidshare.com/files/45399467/AE__2007__MediaPortal.ru.rar

amazing album, has anyone been working on tabbing any of the songs? so far i've been trying to learn the last enemy by ear and its not that hard, but i doubt i'll ever have the time/determination to get it into a tab.

I wasn't actually digging it all that much tbh. There's a few AE songs that I love but most of them don't really do anything for me.

I'll give it another listen some other time.

I have that one too. It's the only actual album I own on CD and I love Nemesis and a few others but overall, I don't think it's that great. I think for me, I'd have to make my own CD with all the cool songs on it like I do with other bands. As Gonzo would say, that would rawk bawlz.

i only have DM, at first i thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread but now its just alright for me.

if by dm you mean doomsday machine, you really need to check out their old, pre angela pre wages of sin stuff. its way better than the newer stuff. though i like the new one because it feels a lot heavier and darker than all the old ones, the melodies aren't flowery, they're pretty dark and the vocals don't sound as shit as the previous albums, however after a few listens and learning the songs i realized a lot of the riffs are pretty much the same thing just changed around a bit, but oh well.