Guitar Player's Thread

does anyone still have that Blues in G backing track that we used for the first forum jam? If you have it, would you pleeeease upload it? It would be very much appreciated. thanks! :)

Look at that sexy seven string...
jeff-signature-ad-sm2.jpg

no, I never got a reply. I thought you were mad at me or something :cry:

Oh, sorry. I think the forum was going slow as usual and I thought it had sent but obviously it didn't.

Lakebodom666: There's scans of the booklet that come with the VHS, you're wasting your time 'cause there is a tab.

Check out this guy, not very musical imo, but crazy son of a bitch on the geetar. Crazy swedish man :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out this guy, not very musical imo, but crazy son of a bitch on the geetar. Crazy swedish man :lol:

You fail for calling Mattias non-musical. Apart from being totally awesome and having a cool sense of melody, he's hilarious. I went to one of his clinics in Stockholm, and i laughed my arse off in between of his playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
You fail for calling Mattias non-musical. Apart from being totally awesome and having a cool sense of melody, he's hilarious. I went to one of his clinics in Stockholm, and i think i laughed my arse off in between of his playing.
+1, I havent been to any of this clinics but I laugh watching the vids on youtube.

to lakebodom666...actually there is a rcok discipline full tab i had it before i formatted my comp... ill try to find it again

You fail for calling Mattias non-musical. Apart from being totally awesome and having a cool sense of melody, he's hilarious. I went to one of his clinics in Stockholm, and i laughed my arse off in between of his playing.

Who says "you fail" in a music discussion thread? Lighten up. At least think of something more intelligent to say. I didn't claim he was unmusical yet "not very". I only watched 10 minutes into the vid and I wasn't impressed with his sense of melody. Sounded like lots of wanking and tapping. After listening to the rest of it today, where he shows demonstrations from songs, I will say that he does have melody and is a pretty good player. Besides his technical ablity, he is the funniest guitarist I have seen :lol: