Guitar Player's Thread

That is actually pretty cool.

MIMA: I didn't know you played guitar. If it's your first, I'd recommend getting a real cheap "Starter Pack" where you get everything for a real low price. Learn to play a few things and after a few years or so, get a better one.

If you can already play, then I don't see why you shouldn't get it.

And I just realised that I have an awesome strap on my Warlock, so here it is:

s5001458hr2.jpg

s5001463mn1.jpg

s5001464ia5.jpg

Hey mitch...that is awesome! It looks pretty comfy too. I have a similar one but it has Spider web and spiders on it. its pretty cool but not as cool as yours. Which warcock is that btw?

And as for MIMA if i woud be into 7 string guitars i woud so buy that :D But its like Warheart says. If youre just starting then that guitar wont probably do you any good at all.

^^Well i thought it woud be good keeping it simple but maybe youre right :D Yeah starter packs suck ass!!! I had a warlock bronze as first guitar and a used amp called alesis wildfire.

Mitch...your warlock is pr0nz!

Personally, I can't stand BC Rich guitars. The necks feel so awkward to me, and the overall playability is just shit.

Yes thats partly true but i gotta admit the 150 euro warlock i had was about the best guitar for the price. The playability is good...but not so much for fast music. The neck is pretty broad too and it has different kinda scale on the neck and frets. But the guitar was hawt as hell!(Mitch's guitar) But yes ur partly right. But i cant really say so much about higher end models since i havent playd em.

The best thing on Bc Riches are IMO the price...i mean u can get a neck thru for really low price. And i bet those kerry king warlock/V Signatures are pretty sweet. Worst thing id guess are the pups. Most have some shitty and muddy pickups :erk: Havent tested the new rockfields tho. but the bc rich humbuckers sucked plain and simple.

The Phenom.....Stop agreeing with everyone, make your own fucking opinions.

The Phenom.....Stop agreeing with everyone, make your own fucking opinions.

Mr.Swabs....use edit button now when uve said that:) And i said i partly agree and i said it coz thats my opinion too. Dumbass :p I have my own opinion. And thats that BC rich are cheap guitars but not for my style of music :erk::lol: Well i wont disagree just for the sake of disagreeing. i tell my thoughts about it:D

when you say that you can get a bc rich neck thru for a cheap price...how cheap are we talking?

http://www.thomann.de/fi/bc_rich_warlock_dark_arts_blk.htm thats an example

Mr.Swabs....use edit button now when uve said that:) And i said i partly agree and i said it coz thats my opinion too. Dumbass :p I have my own opinion. And thats that BC rich are cheap guitars but not for my style of music :erk::lol: Well i wont disagree just for the sake of disagreeing. i tell my thoughts about it:D

No, as soon as someone makes a statement disagreeing with you, you reply with "Oh yeah you're right *blablablablablashit about why they are right* :D:D:D:D:D:D"

dude that is a sick strap! i want one.
You're right, Mysti-Mysti... I'd want one too.

Personally, I can't stand BC Rich guitars. The necks feel so awkward to me, and the overall playability is just shit.

I don't play guitar, so can't say anything about playability, but I find that that guitar is a real beauty... but then, it's a matter of taste, I know.

No, as soon as someone makes a statement disagreeing with you, you reply with "Oh yeah you're right *blablablablablashit about why they are right* :D:D:D:D:D:D"

Might be my thought jumps...well if i like something and someone else dont and tells what he doesnt like i might agree about the bad part but still like the thing. Understand? I PARTLY agree with them. I dont change my opinion every other second so stop whining bout it.

MIMA: I didn't know you played guitar. If it's your first, I'd recommend getting a real cheap "Starter Pack" where you get everything for a real low price. Learn to play a few things and after a few years or so, get a better one.

If you can already play, then I don't see why you shouldn't get it.
First thx for replying :D I really suck at playing guitar, cuz once i start learning a lesson something always comes up... so therefore yeah i am a beginner. But why not buy this one? It is really cheap..

And as for MIMA if i woud be into 7 string guitars i woud so buy that :D But its like Warheart says. If youre just starting then that guitar wont probably do you any good at all.
Why wont it?

Why not start with a 7 string? I see no reason not to. Besides, that guitar is cheap as hell, and starter packs suck.
True, it IS cheap as hell.

By the way MIMA, you've just gained so much respect points from me for wanting a 7 string <3<3<3 :lol:

:lol: <3

I'm gonna buy it :D

Well i thought if id start just now id jsut wanna get somethin simple. But yeah i dno i just guess you woud be as good in getting a ordinary 6 string guitar if youre just starting but 7 string guitars are cool:D Even though i woud never buy one myself :)