Guitar Player's Thread

┼Victim of the Night┼;6471651 said:
EDIT: whoa, I noticed that the Guitarplayer's Thread has now 200 pages... aye, aye!!! :kickass: ...I love this thread (in the whole COB-OT).
YAY for my thread :D

┼Victim of the Night┼;6471651 said:
Yes, obviously this makes smile/laugh a bit... :)

But seriously speaking... who cares if a band is heavy or not?
I mean, from the beginning, when god created the world (and let's not dwell on the fact that we are religious or not, that's not the point) people had different opinions and it'll always be this way... I think it's useless to say "this band is heavy, so it worths to be listened to" or "noooo, that band isn't heavy, it's sh*t, why dya waste your time listening to it?"...
One likes a band? Ok, so keep listening to it, regardless of its heaviness or not... tastes are tastes, it's useless to make certain comparisons correlated to bands to decide what is worthy to be listened to cuz of the genre, let's just enjoy their music when we like it, neglecting to discuss which genre it may be so often.

(ps: this ain't a personal attack to ya, buddy, and not to anyone else too... I only feel in a writer-mood today and wanted to break balls and annoy people. Sorry if it seems that I acted like an idiot... well, whatever.)

EDIT: whoa, I noticed that the Guitarplayer's Thread has now 200 pages... aye, aye!!! :kickass: ...I love this thread (in the whole COB-OT).

You didn't act like an idiot, on the contrary! You said what some people just can't understand.. :kickass:

I'm really fucking worried about mine, I tried experimenting with the off-scale Muhammad type thing and it sounded fairly cool on gp, but now that i've learnt it I think I went a bit OTT. Nonetheless I'll record it in this next week if all goes as planned.

I'm really fucking worried about mine, I tried experimenting with the off-scale Muhammad type thing and it sounded fairly cool on gp, but now that i've learnt it I think I went a bit OTT. Nonetheless I'll record it in this next week if all goes as planned.

off-scale type thing?

If I go to the guitar shop and get my guitar fixed, I'll probably record something this week-end.

Good stuff.

Yes, it sure does! I'm going out with some friends and girofriend tonight, but after that it's geetaring!

hey are there any sites in particular for learning useful theory which any of you have found useful? vague Q i know!

I've found the best way is to learn the theory behind what you like to play, instead of learning theory and the playing it.