Guitar Player's Thread

Micheal Romeo and John Petrucci played 100% flawlessly last night, it's fucking inspiring.

Finnaly got my 25 minute video of SX uploaded :lol:

I thought I would stick it in here because I manage to keep the camera on Romeo during the solos. Video quality = shite, sound quality = fucking great for a mobile phone :rofl:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5270483912486932680

Whole Setlist:

1. Oculus Ex Inferni (intro)
2. Set The World on Fire
3. Domination
4. The Serpent's Kiss
5. Paridise Lost
6. Inferno (Unlease the Fire)
7. Sea of Lies
8. Of Sins and Shadows

Then Dream Theater came on and played a pretty flawless show, was very enjoyable. I just wish they would get a new singer :erk:

Cool stuff, more people should have a camera like yours. Every bootleg you see on youtube has good visual quality, but sounds like a boss metal zone pedal connected to a can.

^ :s

I thought I would stick it in here because I manage to keep the camera on Romeo during the solos. Video quality = shite, sound quality = fucking great for a mobile phone :rofl:

Whole Setlist:

2. Set The World on Fire
3. Domination
4. The Serpent's Kiss
5. Paridise Lost
7. Sea of Lies
8. Of Sins and Shadows

Then Dream Theater came on and played a pretty flawless show, was very enjoyable. I just wish they would get a new singer :erk:

Whole Setlist:

2. Set The World on Fire
3. Domination
4. The Serpent's Kiss
5. Paridise Lost
7. Sea of Lies
8. Of Sins and Shadows

haha you didnt get the oddessy!

Wow, that does sound pretty good for a cell phone camera. Usually bootleg videos are totally blown out by bass, but this is awesome.

It's a shame Symphony X don't have a larger audience. I truly think they're the best band right now.

Wow, that does sound pretty good for a cell phone camera. Usually bootleg videos are totally blown out by bass, but this is awesome.

It's a shame Symphony X don't have a larger audience. I truly think they're the best band right now.

they sold out the show I went to.

I would help you if I had it, but I don't so err sorry :lol: Although I do keep meaning to get it, when I do i'll be sure to PM if you'll still be interested, or if someone else submits..

Don't suppose you have a good Martyr - Carpe Diem Tab ?

No but I can see what I can do about that.. I'm a huge fan of Martyr, and own all their albums so I might be able to tab you something if you'd like.

Also, many thanks to inhe and Mitch/Mystique for the tab.. What a fucking song :lol:

^There are so many crazy things going on with the rythm while he's singing that you can't really differentiate it all unless you see the offical tab. It's cool stuff :lol: