Guitar Player's Thread

The only thing I know about that is it's built to handle guitar AND bass, that's the only difference.

I actually found the PX3 to be a bit better. There's a function where you can add a harmony to your guitar. You can choose a certain amount of semitones, or you can choose it to harmonise a min3rd up in the key of Emin, so if you play in Eminm it'll harmonise perfectly. 1-3 is different volumes and with 4, you can actually re-tune your guitar without touching the tuning pegs.

So if you have your guitar in E stringed up with 9's, you could set harmony 4 to "-6" and play some Meshuggah tunes. :kickass::kickass::kickass:

The PX4 doesn't have the 4th harmony option, only the 1st 3.

That's the only difference I can remember.

I was 'bout to snag one of those Korg effects units of ebay for $50 and the mothercunt who was selling it took it down for auction :mad: I don't believe they are allowed to do that!

Mitch, so you have the PX3 or PX4?

PX4 has "the Key Transpose function lets you raise or lower the pitch of the input audio source by as much as one octave, you can play along without having to adjust the tuning of your guitar."

Isn't this what you said is missing from PX4 and PX3 has?

Mitch, so you have the PX3 or PX4?

PX4 has "the Key Transpose function lets you raise or lower the pitch of the input audio source by as much as one octave, you can play along without having to adjust the tuning of your guitar."

Isn't this what you said is missing from PX4 and PX3 has?

That's wrong. I have the PX4 and it doesn't have that, the PX3 does.

^ Hey Mitch , I know i'm late but happy 20th! :kickass: :)

Anyone here ever played either the ESP or LTD Gus G signatures? I'm starting to develop a liking for them :cry:

I borrowed a camera with recording function, so hopefully i can record some kewl stuff.