Guitar Player's Thread

It's my first day at my new work today, the hours really fit me, from 5 to 9 in the evening, which is the time when i'm most bored anyways!

It's smooth as hell, but I prefer an original Floyd any day.

Yes okay. cool...anykinda problems that Licensed floyd roses usually have? weak and shitty materials etc.? I just doubt theres another as good floyd available in this price range dude http://www.thomann.de/fi/ibanez_s320wk.htm

Thats really a bang for some bucks. It seems too good to be true...Practicly its only the pups that need changing. Ofcourse i prefer OFR too but that seems like a fuckin good deal to me. Not gonna buy it myself. Just asking for some info:)

i received my esp 2day...it rawks...
when i say it rawks, it does rly kick asses...i turned the amp one and was just like ZOMG
tremolo is working fukken great and the pickup is just a blast
pics are coming later

ok if u want them now...just a moment plz...i need to resize 'em
there u go...nothing special in pic...as i said, moar coming later
P7010148.jpg

@swabs...yeah I'll definetly work with it...put a gainbooster into it, maybe a different humbucker, but if, in 6 months or sth...

I saw a white one in my local guitar shop. They look pretty cool, but they are basically a run of the mill bolt-on, basswood guitar. Nothing amazingly special to me.

But buying one and then working on upgrading it is very appealing.

hey mitch,how are you going with the gallowmere tab?the part you've got is great,so if the rest of the tab follows the level of what you have already tabbed,it must be great,and it's been long since I'm trying to get a gallowmere tab,cos in the net they're usually shit,and I can't figure out some parts.

Sinergy - Gallowmere

I updated it a bit last night and tonight. Added half of the solo section. Still gotta do Roope's solo yet and the rest of the song but it's a good start.

So nice day everyone, I have to go to the post office to send mitch the magazin (sorry Mitch, I totally forgot) and then to uni.

No probs, I'm just grateful for you doing this for me. :)

I made 2 riffs and a solo that are inspirated by necrophagist and maybe you could tell
me how you like it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2cjwu8

The riff isn't bad but at least make the drums sound good. I hate it when drums are so "technical" that it just sounds shit and you can't even nod your head to it. Give it a solid feel and it'll rock.

Congrats on the new axe, but i still think it's a fucking horrid guitar :lol:

I agree.

Didn't you once post somethin like that?:erk:

didnt you post a failed version of a cob song?

:p jk man. sure i did, havnt we all thought we are "t3h fast0rgz! in t3h w0rld!1" and made shitty videos? theres just more and more of that, i see.

i agree w/ everyone the alexi-200 is LAME and dont put in a gainbooster or a new pickup because everyone else "has" one or say they like it. its possible that you could love the sound of the current pickup you have