Guitar Player's Thread

hey mitch,how are you going with the gallowmere tab?the part you've got is great,so if the rest of the tab follows the level of what you have already tabbed,it must be great,and it's been long since I'm trying to get a gallowmere tab,cos in the net they're usually shit,and I can't figure out some parts.

Speaking of recording, who else thinks that the snare-sound in "Sepulture of Hypocrisy" by Belphegor is just...mighty?
It's my current myspace-profile-song:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=109309530

dude why haven't you posted pics with your guitar before? I like this one :headbang:

l_959b06bc4832aa201a7b790ae06bec8a.jpg

oh yeah, nice song too.

lol can't open yours.

however i got inhe's. muhammed suicmez has got the strangest sense of music i have ever seen :lol:

mine is in power tabs, not gp. And yeah... muhammed has this weird technical, almost mathematical (or so it seems) way of writing. his riffs are so different from the norm. maybe that''s why so many of us like him i guess :D

^I rarely check it, too. It's weird that some girls seem to register just to put their pics in the thread. I mean they post nearly nowhere else, only in this thread.

Do you have myspace btw?
And could it be that you added me in msn a while ago?

yeah, you would call those ppl attention-whores :rolleyes:

no, I hate myspace. I got rid of mine a couple of years ago, but it never technically deleted, so i can still look at pics on profiles and stuff. but yes, i did add you on msn :)