Guitar Player's Thread

Yes! In fact, the only reason why I haven't posted anything so far is because I don't have any recording equipment. I will buy a korg pandora (same as Mitch's) and then I will get an adapter for my computer (actually, my mother's laptop, my computer is outdated!). I already have Cool Edit pro installed so I think I'm half way there :lol:

Cool, I'll be waiting. I'm reallllllly curious, hehe. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6626034 said:
Cool, I'll be waiting. I'm reallllllly curious, hehe. :)

Unfortunately, I probably won't have something until December, but I'll see how school goes. And don't expect Jason Becker :lol:

And don't expect Jason Becker :lol:
Oh ok... dunno why but I expected you to look like him too... who knows why, surely it's nooooot :)p) for your avatar.

Haha, ignore me, I'm just being idiot.

And no problem that "we" have to wait December, no hurry, sorry for me asking that too... I'm only too curious, such a pest.:)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6626056 said:
Oh ok... dunno why but I expected you to look like him too... who knows why, surely it's nooooot :)p) for your avatar.

So if I were to have put Mr. T in my avatar you would have thought I was a big tough black guy? :lol:

I tend to think of Mitch looking as Alexi all the time, and i do picture you as JB.

I do tend to think of Mitch looking as Alexi too,in fact,when he changed his avatar to the one he has now I first thought that it was him with his new Jackson,:lol:

btw mitch,great job with Sinergy songs

No but I can see what I can do about that.. I'm a huge fan of Martyr, and own all their albums so I might be able to tab you something if you'd like.:

Sorry for the late reply but I didn't see this up untill now. If you could transcribe a Carpe Diem tab that would be bloody brilliant! Of course, don't feel obliged, I don't want it to take up your spare time, I know how busy everyone gets :lol: :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6626013 said:
By the way... I was thinking that I heard almost something by all the guitarplayers here.

:lol: except me also, but as soon as i'm able to play again I'm going to be recording like a demon. In the past I've been to lazy to do anything or have been tied up. I actually feel like I owe all you guys something (as sad as that sounds) and for that I apologise.

:lol: except me also, but as soon as i'm able to play again I'm going to be recording like a demon. In the past I've been to lazy to do anything or have been tied up. I actually feel like I owe all you guys something (as sad as that sounds) and for that I apologise.
I hope you can feel perfectly fine soon, then... so we can hear ya too. Yay, some more new stuff is coming! :)

Uh oh, Joe style mega-post-quote.

Anyone got any good reccomendations on songs in drop c/standard D to practice on? No hard shit since ive only playd something betweend 1 and ½ and 2 years.

You should look into bands like System Of A Down, Bullet For My Valentine, Killswitch Engage etc. I don't know if you like that sort of music or not but the riffs aren't THAT hard and they sound cool at the same time. It's just a shame they can't seem to play anything else but one chord progression in their choruses. :Smug:

nice cover mitch :kickass:

not to be a complete bitch, but that out of tune G string was totally bugging me :(

however, still nice job.

It wasn't out of tune.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6625987 said:
Good job on this one as well, thanks for posting it.

I'm sorry... and I hope you had some good rest then, you need it.

Just out of curiosity, what pieces of classical music did you listen to? Maybe I could do it too, I like classical music.

Don't worry about it, it's over.

And I listened to a bit of everything. I just downloaded a whole load of it that I was familiar with just so I could have it there for when I wanted it. There's a bit of Mozart, Bach, Chopin, Rachmaninoff, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Paganini, Liszt, Pachelbel etc. All the classics.

Really? I don't think it was out of tune, maybe slightly. Floyds must be a bitch to setup and retune :lol:

Not at all, n00b. :p

So if I were to have put Mr. T in my avatar you would have thought I was a big tough black guy? :lol:

:lol:!!!

I do tend to think of Mitch looking as Alexi too,in fact,when he changed his avatar to the one he has now I first thought that it was him with his new Jackson,:lol:

btw mitch,great job with Sinergy songs

I do try and rip-off his poses and stances so I'm not suprised. :lol:

vhs1vn.jpg

meviidz3.png

wow great job mitch! what are you running into?

The Korg Pandora PX4 that Inhe keeps mentioning:

px4.jpg

For those of you who haven't heard much of Conrad Simon:

http://www.troygrady.com/snd/Fly High, Ride Low.mp3

This song is really awesome. He's a really cool songwriter, which not many shredders of his calibre are.

I still think "Summertime" is really awesome. I tabbed one of the intros to his songs back when I posted the mp3.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/70x96f

Crazy stuff.

YARLY!

Why did you stop taking lessons?