Guitar Player's Thread

I can play everything in Midnight Madness EXCEPT the solos!!! :lol:

Well I could but they'd be sloppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. And I'm not doing that. :D

I can play everything in Midnight Madness EXCEPT the solos!!! :lol:

Well I could but they'd be sloppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. And I'm not doing that. :D

:lol: Me too! I've got some of Alexi's solo parts down but of course not all of them are very clean :lol: Roope's solo is a little harder in my opinion.

The main melodies and those thrash riffs would be cool to do, up to you.

Another great video Mitch keep 'em coming.

@Altitudes I beg to differ, I used to be able to play Roope's solo in Midnight Madness a long time ago but Alexi's I never got down, too fuckin' hard + sucking at guitar was my problem rofl :lol:

edit: Not sure if this has been posted, but more pics of the pink Alexi in really good quality if anyones interested.
http://www.guitarsatbmusic.com.au/esp/guitars/sigseries/laiho/hires/cs_pink_sawtooth/

i would like to see some body using it live on stage and its not gay emo punk band

@Altitudes I beg to differ, I used to be able to play Roope's solo in Midnight Madness a long time ago but Alexi's I never got down, too fuckin' hard + sucking at guitar was my problem rofl :lol:

I'm not saying one is much harder or easier to play, just that I find Alexi's solo to suite my style better. I'm used to playing those type of licks were as Roope's playing uses some odd note grouping. The string skipping lick at the end of Alexi's solo is so fuckin' hard to nail at tempo. I doubt Alexi could still play it at that speed cleanly, that is if he doesn't just improvise the whole thing to make it easier :rolleyes:

Not sure if this has been posted, but more pics of the pink Alexi in really good quality if anyones interested.
http://www.guitarsatbmusic.com.au/esp/guitars/sigseries/laiho/hires/cs_pink_sawtooth/

That is badass :lol: I expect to see Alexi use that guitar more in the future.

2i12j36.jpg

30w6mxj.jpg

^ It's a really nice guitar.. but IMO it doesn't really suit Alexi.
Really sorry to bother, but could someone Rapidshare me "Lead Us to War" please? Or send on msn: <----.

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, Joe sent it to me :D.

I hadn't slept yet. I would have done it much earlier but I was busy with something and I didn't feel like it around that time but after a calmed down after listening to some classical music ( \m/ ), I thought I'd just get it out of the way.

Anyone got any good reccomendations on songs in drop c/standard D to practice on? No hard shit since ive only playd something betweend 1 and ½ and 2 years.

nice cover mitch :kickass:

not to be a complete bitch, but that out of tune G string was totally bugging me :(

however, still nice job.

Good job on this one as well, thanks for posting it.

I hadn't slept yet. I would have done it much earlier but I was busy with something and I didn't feel like it around that time but after a calmed down after listening to some classical music ( m/ ), I thought I'd just get it out of the way.
I'm sorry... and I hope you had some good rest then, you need it.

Just out of curiosity, what pieces of classical music did you listen to? Maybe I could do it too, I like classical music.

^Hey Mick, how are you, Mr. M.oderator?
By the way... I was thinking that I heard almost something by all the guitarplayers here but don't think I've ever heard anything played by you... do you think you could post anything to let us hear your skillz, one day? I'm really curious. :)

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;6626013 said:
^Hey Mick, how are you, Mr. M.oderator?
By the way... I was thinking that I heard almost something by all the guitarplayers here but don't think I've ever heard anything played by you... do you think you could post anything to let us hear your skillz, one day? I'm really curious. :)

Yes! In fact, the only reason why I haven't posted anything so far is because I don't have any recording equipment. I will buy a korg pandora (same as Mitch's) and then I will get an adapter for my computer (actually, my mother's laptop, my computer is outdated!). I already have Cool Edit pro installed so I think I'm half way there :lol: