Guitar Player's Thread

Not at all, n00b. :p

It was about 3 hertz off, more or less :lol:

I do try and rip-off his poses and stances so I'm not suprised. :lol:

vhs1vn.jpg

meviidz3.png

:lol: Me too. This might seem like a gay question but do you straighten your hair? :lol: I can't ever get my hair to look that silky. >8(

I still think "Summertime" is really awesome. I tabbed one of the intros to his songs back when I posted the mp3.

I'll give this guy a shot. At first I wasn't into him, just another Rusty Cooley/Batio type player, but his stuff is pretty cool for the most part. That song that was posted earlier was inspiring :lol:

I'll give this guy a shot. At first I wasn't into him, just another Rusty Cooley/Batio type player, but his stuff is pretty cool for the most part. That song that was posted early was cool.

Rusty got nothing on this beetch.

Cool stuff. Yeah i like Summertime aswell, but i just like the feel of that song i posted, just sounds "fun" :p

I've only mentioned it like 4 times :lol:

:lol:

:lol: Me too. This might seem like a gay question but do you straighten your hair? :lol: I can't ever get my hair to look that silky. >8(

I did for that "photoshoot". :lol: :p

Rusty got nothing on this beetch.

tr00f

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=249704454
If anyone wants to check it, I recorded the solo section to The Leper Affinity by Opeth.
My recording situation is bad right now and had to do a lot of work around to make it sound DECENT.

kewl stuff.

No no, i really wasn't trying to be the guy who just wants some piss ass thing to criticize, seriously it was a great cover. not trying to detract from it at all.

you guys payed for gp??

Question: what do i need to create a good sounding recording sitiuation. i pretty much need a new everything; software, computer, speakers everything. whts good? what isnt? doesnt matter about budget right now just shoot me some names. thanks

So if I were to have put Mr. T in my avatar you would have thought I was a big tough black guy? :lol:
I see you just changed avatar... I feel guilty, but I'm laughing like a crazy! :lol:

So i made this riff which i thought was pretty kewl. I also recorded it to get the idea how it would sound, i didn't really mix it that good, but you should get the idea. (Don't listen with headphones, or you'll notice that the guitars aren't in sync!!!)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=98E1B2B35D49EDDC

Some feedback would be nice.

Hey! I listened to it and I have to say I liked it a lot! I hope you'll keep working on it, I find it really nice. :)

Inhe, that sounded really nice but the Guitar Pro file isn't working.

Edit: ^
Really? It worked for me though... :heh: :)

Must be nice :)
...what are you doing in this thread, dear metal guardian angel? Maybe are you learning to play guitar? That would be nice.
And also, have you seen? Mitchy and I used your multi-quote post style! :cool:

Recommend me a song to practise on which has some technical riffs, not stuff like playing free low-e and then some chords there, you know