Guitar Player's Thread

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yaexUt7mwXY

There's a short vid of me playing Lead Us To War by Sinergy. I couldn't think of anything to play so I just chose one of the Sinergy songs that I'd learnt while tabbing it. Plus, it's fun to play. I might do a bit of Gallowmere next, or just make a big Sinergy medley. :kickass:

you skipped the righteous sweeps! :(

but yeah, good on :headbang:

@ guitar players discussion: I'll get around to it when I'm not tired out of my mind o_O

hey guy's, I've noticed some of you listing PG as one of your favourite players, could anyone possibly recommend me an album of his to get? I already have "Get out of my yard" and Racer X's "Technical Difficulties", and everyone's stopped doing it but here are my top three anyway:

1. Satriani
2. Yngwie (I don't care what anyone say's I like him)
3. Laiho

There's a short vid of me playing Lead Us To War by Sinergy. I couldn't think of anything to play so I just chose one of the Sinergy songs that I'd learnt while tabbing it. Plus, it's fun to play. I might do a bit of Gallowmere next, or just make a big Sinergy medley. :kickass:

Excellent playing and tone! :Smokin: and I think you've proved you can play lead in both forum jams :p

hey guy's, I've noticed some of you listing PG as one of your favourite players, could anyone possibly recommend me an album of his to get? I already have "Get out of my yard" and Racer X's "Technical Difficulties", and everyone's stopped doing it but here are my top three anyway:

Street Lethal and Second Heat!!

Excellent playing and tone! :Smokin: and I think you've proved you can play lead in both forum jams :p

Thanks dude. :)

I'm actually in the process of recording Laid To Rest all the way through, so hopefully that'll come out ok and I'll post that too.

Indeed!! :)

I'm actually in the process of recording Laid To Rest all the way through, so hopefully that'll come out ok and I'll post that too.
I can't wait to see, and hear, that too. :) ..."Laid To Rest" is one of my fav songs by Sinergy, yay.

Awesome cover. Would be cool if you did some covers using GP as the backing track.

Yay Mitch, great job!!! Loved it. (L) *right click, saves vid* :p

I hope you'll play and record other songs too... I'm not asking what you could record next though 'cause maybe you'd say "Argh, I dno yet" so... well, we'll wait your updated news about that. :)

Awesome cover. Would be cool if you did some covers using GP as the backing track.

Yeah I will, I just wanted to do SOMETHING in a vid with my RR so I just played the thing that I knew the most at the moment, and since I've been on a Sinergy binge lately, I just did that over the song. You guys should know I'm not usually one to record over songs so this was just a one-off.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6623503 said:
Yay Mitch, great job!!! Loved it. (L) *right click, saves vid* :p

I hope you'll play and record other songs too... I'm not asking what you could record next though 'cause maybe you'd say "Argh, I dno yet" so... well, we'll wait your updated news about that. :)

Thanks. :) And you're right, "I dno" what I'm gonna do yet. :p

Nice job mate! :kickass:

Cheers. :kickass: