Guitar Player's Thread

I dunno.. something is kinda off... I like this one better:

jacksonphilldemmelvw0.jpg

I tried to continue on this tab of Buckethead song.
I got bored tabbing the "phrasing" part of the solo, so i moved on to the fast part, which was freakin impossible to hear the correct licks at that speed, especially since my tabbing ear isn't that good. It's still in the right key, but just some random notes. So maybe someone else could pitch in. I already asked Mitch, but he was busy with all the Sinergy stuff.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=7ADBF9D71EA508AC

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you all got good graphics cards :D ...If these were women.. :oops:

kingrhoads_bm.jpg

One of the membmers here has the one like that. They look nice, except the fucking smaller siz sharkfins:erk:. Non-recessed floyds too! :headbang:

I'd guess the price of one of these would be around 3500USD. They were made some time ago, still under the older (lower) pricing :).

Holy fucking shit theres something wrong with me:lol: I actually think the Alexi USA signature is pretty hot and i got confused...so hot i could save up for one:lol:

I know its weird. I can read your mind:lol: You want me to buy a jackson stars or Edwards:lol: Well edwards sawtooth aint bad...just needs a change of pickup IMO but it would be kewl to own a REAL ESP

Well yeah i would like to have the sawtooth pinstripe edwards instead or better hte ESP. BTW MITCH! I got a problem with my randall...when i play it at the moment it does once in a while this thing that the volume reduces and gain...its weird then after few secs its back to normal...have i warmed it up too little?:O