Guitar Player's Thread

Does somebody have a tab of the raining blood solo on the album? I know it's only improvisation and whammying...

Have you even tried looking on the rest of the internet? It's probably the most tabbed song in history.

New tubes perhaps?
hmmm i got this amp in august-september so i doubt it...if it was the tubes would it be the power tubes or the preamptubes?:) Sorry im a bit of a n00b but hey...you get wiser by asking :p
just because of a headstock? :erk:

yeah thats the point. 2000 Euros = 2,886.06 USD.

I paid 3200 USD for my black/yellow Custom Shop Alexi. 3200 USD = 2,217.59.

so that makes this post pretty wtf? 200 more Euros you can get the Japanese Custom Shop...

Yeah i know it now..i thought it was like 3500-4000 euros like it is in musamaailma :mad: bad!!!

^^shit but thats great!!! Its just so unbelievable...from musamaailma a sawtooth alexi is 4000 euros and therefrom 2000? Is it becoz they dont have to pay that high taxes tehre or something?...seems just so unbelievable.

it is kinda unvelivable,but it's true.in fact it is a real shop,with real place in a city(don't know what,but it's in germany I think),but also with internet selling.the prices are always fucking amazing,so don't stop yourself and go for it!:headbang::headbang:

^^Just gotta work and get money now:) Too bad that will be in 1 year or 1 and ½...but still \m/!!! Atleast its gonna feel damn good to get one then when youve worked hard and waited for it a long time. One thing i hope is that the black with white pinstripes doesnt have gainbooster so i can be totally l33t and OMGZOMG!!!onnoneoen fanboy alexi wannabe and put the blackout in it :lol: Nah im just gonna try it out...if it doesnt work with my requirements itll just be a EMG 81 thats like my "standard" now :)

great present you are asking for,:lol:
the price thing was specified at Jackson official site long ago.those guitars are(or where,I don't know if they already have an owner) an ultra-limited edition(3 each colour,which makes 12 the total amount) and the price was non other than ............................12.000$!!!!!!it was completely sick.
...another dream of mine crushed to pieces. I should try asking something easier as a present, next time... haha.

^^Just gotta work and get money now:) Too bad that will be in 1 year or 1 and ½...but still m/!!! Atleast its gonna feel damn good to get one then when youve worked hard and waited for it a long time. One thing i hope is that the black with white pinstripes doesnt have gainbooster so i can be totally l33t and OMGZOMG!!!onnoneoen fanboy alexi wannabe and put the blackout in it :lol: Nah im just gonna try it out...if it doesnt work with my requirements itll just be a EMG 81 thats like my "standard" now :)

http://www.musik-produktiv.co.uk/esp-standard-sv-standard-wh-pinstripe.aspx

= Better and cheaper.

If you deny this then you are a bastard fanboi.

Have you even tried looking on the rest of the internet? It's probably the most tabbed song in history.

myself said:
Does somebody have a tab of the raining blood solo on the album? I know it's only improvisation and whammying..
Please show me one with the solo inside

And above all, this solo is shitty and senseless. Play something else.
i like it

http://www.musik-produktiv.co.uk/esp-standard-sv-standard-wh-pinstripe.aspx

= Better and cheaper.

If you deny this then you are a bastard fanboi.

Hey that is nice price...we will see what the bastard fanboy gets:lol: THen it would be the black SV with white pinstripes. Its pretty nice price indeed. But i must confess...i REALLY hate the dot inlays...they spoiled a nice guitar with those. Arrowheads,sharkfins or anything else but not fuckin dots :( As i said we will see what i get...i dont need 2 pickups but i aint really bothered if theres 2 either:lol:

One of the membmers here has the one like that. They look nice, except the fucking smaller siz sharkfins:erk:. Non-recessed floyds too! :headbang:

I'd guess the price of one of these would be around 3500USD. They were made some time ago, still under the older (lower) pricing :).

great present you are asking for,:lol:
the price thing was specified at Jackson official site long ago.those guitars are(or where,I don't know if they already have an owner) an ultra-limited edition(3 each colour,which makes 12 the total amount) and the price was non other than ............................12.000$!!!!!!it was completely sick.

I may be wrong, but there's sure as hell no way that these could have cost 12.000$, not even retail price!

well,if my mind is not wrong I remember reading the price at the official jackson website,so it should be the price.but I can be wrong too.if I find the info I'll link it,and if you find other info link it too,just to know which is the real price,because I remeber that extra heavy price and I think I remember it because of that.and well,if there are only 12 worldwide,it wouldn't be that weird,considering that a normal custom shop goes at least at 4000 $

Well, if there was the price posted on the Jackson's site, then it was a retail price. Figure 30-40% off from it and you get what you would pay for it to the dealer.

Now, 12.000$ retail isn't too much for a 2007 CS Jackson because of the January's price increase. But I'm pretty sure these were made in 2006 or earlier, when the prices were much more normal...maybe more like 8,000$ retail?

Anyway, I don't give a fuck :D. I'm not interested into them anyway because I don't have that much money.

Hey that is nice price...we will see what the bastard fanboy gets:lol: THen it would be the black SV with white pinstripes. Its pretty nice price indeed. But i must confess...i REALLY hate the dot inlays...they spoiled a nice guitar with those. Arrowheads,sharkfins or anything else but not fuckin dots :( As i said we will see what i get...i dont need 2 pickups but i aint really bothered if theres 2 either:lol:

Agreed about the dots, I hate them, but I would still get that geetar over an Alexi one anyway and yes, you're a fanboy if you still get the later one:p.

Agreed about the dots, I hate them, but I would still get that geetar over an Alexi one anyway and yes, you're a fanboy if you still get the later one:p.

Yeah i would be quite a fanboy in that case :lol: I must see but i am absolute about one thing...dot inlays totally turn me off that guitar. Only thing wrong with it and as i said i dont NEED a neck pickup but that would still not bother me...but i still like simplicity.