Guitar Player's Thread

hmmm i got this amp in august-september so i doubt it...if it was the tubes would it be the power tubes or the preamptubes?:) Sorry im a bit of a n00b but hey...you get wiser by asking :p

Yeah i know it now..i thought it was like 3500-4000 euros like it is in musamaailma :mad: bad!!!

ebay, my friend. i actually should posts altitudes link on "google, do you use it muthafucka?!" seriously.

http://stores.ebay.com/japanease-item_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

bought mine from this guy. highly recommended.

sure i'd love to have an amazing guitar collection with 18 sv's and 14 jems. but my whole thing is "do i/you deserve it"? i mean c'mon dont you hate knowing people that have really nice gear but dont have the chops to back up there multi-thousand dollar collections? i have to prove to myself that im fucking worth a new guitar or amp before i'll get anything.

I know what you mean...on bad days I often think that I'm not worth all that gear that I have. But it's good days that count! :headbang:
Also, every new piece of gear motivates me to practice more :). Sometimes that's only the new strings though :lol:.

damn USA only competitions...
I wouldn't want to win it anyway. I'd have to pay customs duties and fees because I'm in EU. No thanks :). It's ugly anyway..both the guitar and the graphic.

I know some people that ultimately only get their motivation by doing this, and it becomes a drug, a quite expensive drug :p

i personally dread changing strings. its like i wanna pick the damn thing up and play already! :lol:

and possibly the fact I can't use the bar for like 3 days for fear of horrible tuning.

^did it ever happen to u that u just changed ur strings, tuned them and then a fukken string broke while tuning? a week ago this happened to me and i had no fukken strings at home :Smug: :lol:

It happened to me some time ago, when i was restringing it with a pack of Elixirs. Never bought them after that.

I accidently paused at this moment, scary :lol:

hehu25ym5.png

Imo, no guitar should have graphics, especially one which portrays you as a geek :lol:

Oh and how can you tell if the finish is nice, both pics look photoshopped to me :err:

Apart from the Halo logo and the "3" logo it looks killer imo.