Guitar Player's Thread

Yeah i would be quite a fanboy in that case :lol: I must see but i am absolute about one thing...dot inlays totally turn me off that guitar. Only thing wrong with it and as i said i dont NEED a neck pickup but that would still not bother me...but i still like simplicity.
^I don't like dot-inlays too, but you should check out the SV in reality. The dots are smaller than most others and it looks much better than normal dots.

Good that you don't care what other people think, because with an RV, you'll get flamed to death. By nearly everyone! Many people see the vine-inlays on my fretboard and claim that I'd be a Vai-Fanboy. Damn Idiots!

^I don't like dot-inlays too, but you should check out the SV in reality. The dots are smaller than most others and it looks much better than normal dots.

Good that you don't care what other people think, because with an RV, you'll get flamed to death. By nearly everyone! Many people see the vine-inlays on my fretboard and claim that I'd be a Vai-Fanboy. Damn Idiots!

Yeah im really considering it for the great price and looks too. Nah its no point to care about that shit...itll only make one pissed in the end:lol: Yeah i know the flamings incredible! Yeah i doubt you are a Vai fanboy with those cool ass inlays...i like them:) i dont like the looks on his guitar body too much tho.

meh i got a laiho-600. i really did want an edwards. but i live in the states and i have no idea how it sounds and i would like to just trust everyone else opinions but i have my own as well. and a local store had two laiho-600's in stock so i played it a bunch and knew i had to get it. so thats what i got :)

nice dude. there a bitchin guitar series.
all i have for recording is a stupid little digital camera but the batteries are dead and the quality is the worst :( im working on getting a new computer and getting some decent recording equipment. so believe me when i do ill be recording non stop

^nice man...
i'd recommend u to get a mixer...
i just ordered this lil' beauty...
eurorack_ub502.jpg

great for home recording, get audacity then for re-making the tracks and there u go ;)

^why would you even need to get a new guitar? yours is fine. you can easily have that without every needing another one for at least 4-5 years. theres no point in getting another guitar

Ever heard of a backup guitar? And i said im not gonna get it before ive worked about 1-3 summers...depends. I play in many tunings and i need another for that. I also play in a band. Im not gonna sell my Jackson...its lovely:)

^why would you even need to get a new guitar? yours is fine. you can easily have that without every needing another one for at least 4-5 years. theres no point in getting another guitar

Ever heard of a backup guitar? And i said im not gonna get it before ive worked about 1-3 summers...depends. I play in many tunings and i need another for that. I also play in a band. Im not gonna sell my Jackson...its lovely:)

Ever heard of guitar collection LOL? :D I wouldn't mind owning 7 or so good quality guitars. I'm almost halfway there :D.

Ever heard of guitar collection LOL? :D I wouldn't mind owning 7 or so good quality guitars. I'm almost halfway there :D.

I only have 1 :( And i need one other one for a different tuning or plain backup:)
Youre deciding which guitar to buy in 3 years?

yeah well i try not to be too spontanious...gotta watch my expenses...try to work and shit. It could be in 1 year or 3...still uknown. It all depends on how much ill work this summer and spend. I can earn it in about 1 summer but i got a car buying coming in some time and the license too...it can rape you. I think it costs like 1500-2000 euros!!!:(

Holy mother of god, that is some beauty right there! I just love the H3 logo on the bottom left wing! And the colour...well everything. Too bad we can,t buy it.

sure i'd love to have an amazing guitar collection with 18 sv's and 14 jems. but my whole thing is "do i/you deserve it"? i mean c'mon dont you hate knowing people that have really nice gear but dont have the chops to back up there multi-thousand dollar collections? i have to prove to myself that im fucking worth a new guitar or amp before i'll get anything.

sure i'd love to have an amazing guitar collection with 18 sv's and 14 jems. but my whole thing is "do i/you deserve it"? i mean c'mon dont you hate knowing people that have really nice gear but dont have the chops to back up there multi-thousand dollar collections? i have to prove to myself that im fucking worth a new guitar or amp before i'll get anything.

Maybe....maybe...maybe you're right? Maybe...maybe....maybe it's the only time I'll agree with you..but yeah,you're right about that. I have shitty equipments(Line6 and 1400$ Jackson) and people want me to buy new shits 'cause they say I deserve it, but I don't thing so, and I'll go when I'll be ready.