Guitar Player's Thread

^^I puke when i think of the amount of money :lol: Or did you mean the ESP USA one? Thats just 2000 euros. DAMNIT! RANDALL ARE ASSHOLES!!! Fucking customer service :lol: I told them my randall is acting lie a biatch and they said "call number 1-800-xxx-xxxxxx blablabal to locate your nearest warranty center to get it inspected bla bla bla " I dont wanan call there:lol: RANDALL CAN FUCKI MY ASS!:lol: Ill send to thomann..they can handle it.

EDIT: Im pro at typing :lol::lol::lol::lol:

^^I puke when i think of the amount of money :lol: Or did you mean the ESP USA one? Thats just 2000 euros. DAMNIT! RANDALL ARE ASSHOLES!!! Fucking customer service :lol: I told them my randall is acting lie a biatch and they said "call number 1-800-xxx-xxxxxx blablabal to locate your nearest warranty center to get it inspected bla bla bla " I dont wanan call there:lol: RANDALL CAN FUCKI MY ASS!:lol: Ill send to thomann..they can handle it.

EDIT: Im pro at typing :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i paid 3000 usd for my esp alexi RV.

Yeah tahts tr00 and kvlt.

... :facepalm:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6648639 said:
Somebody please give me this beauty as a present... I want it sooo badly. :cry:

great present you are asking for,:lol:
the price thing was specified at Jackson official site long ago.those guitars are(or where,I don't know if they already have an owner) an ultra-limited edition(3 each colour,which makes 12 the total amount) and the price was non other than ............................12.000$!!!!!!it was completely sick.

^^I puke when i think of the amount of money Or did you mean the ESP USA one? Thats just 2000 euros. DAMNIT! RANDALL ARE ASSHOLES!!! Fucking customer service I told them my randall is acting lie a biatch and they said "call number 1-800-xxx-xxxxxx blablabal to locate your nearest warranty center to get it inspected bla bla bla " I dont wanan call there RANDALL CAN FUCKI MY ASS! Ill send to thomann..they can handle it.

EDIT: Im pro at typing

check eBay or www.musik-prodiktiv.com for the ESP alexi (here you go with an example: Alexi Laiho signature ESP w/booster ) at a more normal price(about 2000 euros).

about randall,please don't scare me!after reading your post I'm starting to fear the day mine gets broken,:lol:

The red one with black bevels? I liked that one. I would even go as far as considering buying one if it had an ibanez headstock.

i paid 3000 usd for my esp alexi RV.

... :facepalm:
Yes i am pathetic:p I was talking in euros tho...USD is less than EURO...when i went to US and exchanged 40 euros to dollars i got 50 bucks :) Last time i checked there was still a big difference.
Check eBay or www.musik-prodiktiv.com for the ESP alexi (here you go with an example: Alexi Laiho signature ESP w/booster ) at a more normal price(about 2000 euros).

about randall,please don't scare me!after reading your post I'm starting to fear the day mine gets broken,:lol:

hahah the Randall is great i just got a bit pissed...i changed cable today tho...could be the speaker cable. WOAH thats a good price:|I just got a boner:cool: BUT is that store reliable?:p it just seems so cheap for a ESP ALEXI. Now i got something to save up for...i was gonna go with an edwards but ill save one extra year and have a ESP;)

^^shit but thats great!!! Its just so unbelievable...from musamaailma a sawtooth alexi is 4000 euros and therefrom 2000? Is it becoz they dont have to pay that high taxes tehre or something?...seems just so unbelievable.

The red one with black bevels? I liked that one. I would even go as far as considering buying one if it had an ibanez headstock.

just because of a headstock? :erk:

Yes i am pathetic:p I was talking in euros tho...USD is less than EURO...when i went to US and exchanged 40 euros to dollars i got 50 bucks :) Last time i checked there was still a big difference.

hahah the Randall is great i just got a bit pissed...i changed cable today tho...could be the speaker cable. WOAH thats a good price:|I just got a boner:cool: BUT is that store reliable?:p it just seems so cheap for a ESP ALEXI. Now i got something to save up for...i was gonna go with an edwards but ill save one extra year and have a ESP;)

yeah thats the point. 2000 Euros = 2,886.06 USD.

I paid 3200 USD for my black/yellow Custom Shop Alexi. 3200 USD = 2,217.59.

Phenom said:
^^I puke when i think of the amount of money Or did you mean the ESP USA one? Thats just 2000 euros. DAMNIT! RANDALL ARE ASSHOLES!!! Fucking customer service I told them my randall is acting lie a biatch and they said "call number 1-800-xxx-xxxxxx blablabal to locate your nearest warranty center to get it inspected bla bla bla " I dont wanan call there RANDALL CAN FUCKI MY ASS! Ill send to thomann..they can handle it.

EDIT: Im pro at typing

so that makes this post pretty wtf? 200 more Euros you can get the Japanese Custom Shop...

so i saw a few pages back that your deal with the Xiphos didn't go through. May i ask what happened?

Well the guitar was on ebay brand new for £200 less than the £500 RRP here in England and I thought it was a bargain. However, I was hesitating to buy it, due to lack of knowledge in my current financial situation. As soon as I had sorted it out, it was already taken, I was so fucking dissapointed, also knowing an opportunity like that probably wont happen again :(. So yeah thats it :lol:

great present you are asking for,:lol:
the price thing was specified at Jackson official site long ago.those guitars are(or where,I don't know if they already have an owner) an ultra-limited edition(3 each colour,which makes 12 the total amount) and the price was non other than ............................12.000$!!!!!!it was completely sick.

:lol: wow cheap, I'd buy all of them at that price. :p

Well yeah i would like to have the sawtooth pinstripe edwards instead or better hte ESP. BTW MITCH! I got a problem with my randall...when i play it at the moment it does once in a while this thing that the volume reduces and gain...its weird then after few secs its back to normal...have i warmed it up too little?:O
New tubes perhaps?

What makes a Jackson headstock so bad though? It's simple, it could go with anything.

I'm not saying it's bad, it's just what i like, i also like the Dean headstock on the Rusty Cooley and MAB signature's, proably because they are almost identical to the ibanez one.