Guitar Player's Thread

I want to repaint my JEM!

customjemub5.png

Not to keen on the orange... But then again I can't really think of any "colours" that go well with lime green apart from Black or White :lol:

I thought this advert for sony walkman's pretty cool, didn't really know where to post it so I thought you guys might appreciate it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, on long journeys watching the whole of Blind Guardian's 'Imaginations Through the Looking Glass' on my iPod Video has saved me from boredom.

Yeah...Ipods have pretty good quality on videos so its not too bad and a decent screen too but it can get rather rough. I prefer to listen to music only but yes if i had a Ipod id probably put SOME vids on it. Phones are not good for videos though IMO.

... You watch videos....

ON A MP, music player. I wouldn't do anything with that kind of thing on a music player, it's meant for listening music.. And if a good quality music player is pricey just because of damn small screen that you can watch videos with(HOORAY???) I wouldn't never buy it. ONLY if it was very cheap.

ON A MP, music player. I wouldn't do anything with that kind of thing on a music player, it's meant for listening music.. And if a good quality music player is pricey just because of damn small screen that you can watch videos with(HOORAY???) I wouldn't never buy it. ONLY if it was very cheap.
I would watch videos on a Ipod or a PSP. Not a phone though and only if i was extremely bored.
Yeah watching videos is kickass, especially when you're bored as fuck and have nothing to do at work/school.

+1

Yeah watching videos is kickass, especially when you're bored as fuck and have nothing to do at work/school.

School is usually the place to study? And you get payed for watching videos @ work??:err:And if you have nothing to do @ work you aren't really working eh?

Do you talk to your friends at school? That isn't studying.

Usually I do @ the lunch break or other breaks but not @ lesson. Just by then when there's a task that you are doing stuff with some1, like exercises on language subjects, english swedish german etc. etc.

Usually I do @ the lunch break or other breaks but not @ lesson. Just by then when there's a task that you are doing stuff with some1, like exercises on language subjects, english swedish german etc. etc.

Then you have not witnessed the horror of my Health education lessons!:lol: They are over now but i hated that woman so much!!!:lol::lol::lol:
EDIT: I also listened to MP3 on her classes and went up and down in that escalating chair:lol: SO BORING! That teacher should be kicked...she was the worst teacher ive ever seen. I actually tried to learn for some time but i quit after a while.