Guitar Player's Thread

I look forward to hearing it in a full song :).

I'm just quoting you because i don't want it to look like i'm talking to myself :lol:

Anyways, i got some inspiration after i finished that keyboard part, so it's comming along quite good. I've got the intro, verse, chorus and bridge-like thing going, but then again, i suck at kewl vocals, so it'll probably turn out to be an instrumental.

tbh if i could record(but i got nothing to record with) i could do some growls for your song if you wanted. Im not great at cleans tho:lol: but im ok at it but better at growling/screaming.

I want to repaint my JEM!

customjemub5.png

^^Thats hot...I just hate when that fucking candy color pickup set is there.:lol: The green volume and Pup changer is not so disturbing but i hate that green candy apple color.

So what, if that's the colours he wants, let him have it. I'd probaly go for a darker body colour and a darker pickup colour and also make the inlays the same colour as the pickups.

I just love that combination of colours! Changing the pickguard/knobs/pickupcolours is easy and relatively cheap. Re-painting it is not so hard, but might cost abit, but changing the inlays would probably be really expensive.

Not more than any other job that doesn't require any actual skills, but i don't spend much money overall, so i have more money that i "need" right now. But it's always good to have incase of emergencies.