Guitar Player's Thread

Then you have not witnessed the horror of my Health education lessons!:lol: They are over now but i hated that woman so much!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm horror?:err: Why she makes your H.E. lessons horror?:p

EDIT: Oh lol. Well, was it more interesting/boring teacher, I still do listen carefully and pay attention. I think we had pretty good H.E lessons. We usually used some time on purpose for discussion about the subject, and discussed with eachother and the teacher.

1.She was the fattest woman ive ever seen
2.She had green ugly teeth
3.She smelled like socks cocked in piss and spiced up with a little shit
4.She talked shit of students and provoked some during lessons (if they were dressed differently or she thought they had made the essay shit too badly)
5. I SWEAR SHE WORE THE SAME SHIRT FOR 12 days A ROW!:lol::zombie:...those sweatspots under her arms really freaked one out
6.She was bad at teaching..talked in a dialect and you couldnt see what she wrote on the blackboard:lol:
7.She failed those in the tests that she disliked and could give a 10 to someone she liked even tho her test was not worth a 10.
8. SHE MADE US WRITE A 15 PAGE ESSAY:cry:(note...not ANYONE else in that school that didnt have her needed to do it!!!)

Thats about it:lol: i could write several points more but this is guitar thread:lol: She actually smiled and laughed when i got failed in taht test and she told me. She talked in a cellphone during our fucking test:lol: She practicly was not a teacher. Ive heard shes been reported 3 times but theres no substitute for her yet so she aint fired.

1.She was the fattest woman ive ever seen
2.She had green ugly teeth
3.She smelled like socks cocked in piss and spiced up with a little shit
4.She talked shit of students and provoked some during lessons (if they were dressed differently or she thought they had made the essay shit too badly)
5. I SWEAR SHE WORE THE SAME SHIRT FOR 12 days A ROW!:lol::zombie:...those sweatspots under her arms really freaked one out
6.She was bad at teaching..talked in a dialect and you couldnt see what she wrote on the blackboard:lol:
7.She failed those in the tests that she disliked and could give a 10 to someone she liked even tho her test was not worth a 10.
8. SHE MADE US WRITE A 15 PAGE ESSAY:cry:(note...not ANYONE else in that school that didnt have her needed to do it!!!)

Thats about it:lol: i could write several points more but this is guitar thread:lol:

Damn. We didn't get rly much any homework from H.E. .. Well I understand you in this case thou :lol:

^^i hate her...i will report her in the end of this term because no one should go through that. Its not good for anyone to go through a course and not learn anything.

:worship:notworthy:worship:
Mr. Crowley played on violins, the other one is using versatile sound effects for guitar sound

Last edited by a moderator:
School is usually the place to study? And you get payed for watching videos @ work??:err:And if you have nothing to do @ work you aren't really working eh?

School, finishing my A-levels, I don't have lessons fulltime I have many frees and it's boring as fuck waiting 2-3 hours for the next lesson.

As for work I have the dream job: Free food, answer the odd query, £8 an hour and for hours at a time there's literally nothing to do; that's where the ipod comes in.

she probably showed him female genitalia or something :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9m1BMvyseg

:worship:notworthy:worship:
Mr. Crowley played on violins, the other one is using versatile sound effects for guitar sound

:kickass:

EDIT: so guitar center sends me a 20% off coupon for their apparent horrid customer service of late lots of complaints etc... and now i almost feel obligated to use it, seeing as it expires Nov 30. I was thinking about the audiokontrol package from native instruments. any thoughts on that?

so guitar center sends me a 20% off coupon for their apparent horrid customer service of late lots of complaints etc... and now i almost feel obligated to use it, seeing as it expires Nov 30. I was thinking about the audiokontrol package from native instruments. any thoughts on that?

Is it an interface like a pod? Hm... not sure, I don't really know too much about interfaces and other recording equipment.

Is it an interface like a pod? Hm... not sure, I don't really know too much about interfaces and other recording equipment.

http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=gckontrol

its similar to the m-audio fasttrack. however it comes with some really nifty software including stripped down guitar rig (plugin recording) as well as microphone capabilities so...

its got like top quality sound card too, so i've been told

That dude fuckin pwnz, really clean. Tone sounds pretty close too. Prolly best covers I've seen for Necro.