Guitar Player's Thread

I would not get the one Mitch has purely for that id like a change and that mine is so similar :) I would want a Edwards Arrow head...pretty cool those ones.

but still pretty like the one you own,:lol:if you like the stone as you said I think your best option would be the Edwards Sawtooth with EMG HZ4 and MM04(about 900 € on eBay),the only difference with Alexi's is that the inlays do not shine and,of course,the logo in the headstock,:lol:

about the RR24 quality,fuck MOP inlays,they don't affect playability neither sound,and RR24 has great registers in there,am i wrong:heh:??:kickass:

but still pretty like the one you own,:lol:if you like the stone as you said I think your best option would be the Edwards Sawtooth with EMG HZ4 and MM04(about 900 € on eBay),the only difference with Alexi's is that the inlays do not shine and,of course,the logo in the headstock,:lol:

about the RR24 quality,fuck MOP inlays,they don't affect playability neither sound,and RR24 has great registers in there,am i wrong:heh:??:kickass:

I think its kickass...I never looked back when i had gotten it. The MOTO inlays dont disturb me. In pics they look like shit but they dont really make a difference for now in my eyes. I owned a MMV before and that one had samekinda arrow inlays. It doesn't need to shine...Yeah the sawtooth maybe but it disturbs me that its so trendy to own one of those. How do EMG HZ+mm04 sound anyway? I thought a chance would be that id change the pickups for a blackout in that case. I like the Sawtooth and Arrowhead most.

i didn't want to ruin my previous post with this but....
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD YOU STUPID WORTHLESS CUNT.
you have CoB and Cobot to screw around. this is the last clean and worth checking thread . don't ruin it with your presents here.

POSTJUMP^Send em an email...they usually speak english i guess. I don't want a wildchild guitar...its way too fanboi for me. Id fancy a stone guitar lookalike or a black one tho. They are nice! I still think MY fanboy rating is enough high as it is :lol:

JOE@ GET THE FUCK OUT DUDE! You are a abomination to good threads....just leave it be.

not taht i don't appreciate your feedback Ruins (which i really do, honestly), but both of you, please shut the fuck up. seriously, i'm sorry he dissed your favorite band etc. or what not, but he merely voiced an opinion. he didnt spam, flame, etc., so don't get all fuckity with him just because he's not a regular poster

^He didn't insult me(or some band...anyones free to criticize stuff like that...doesnt really bother me). Just annoyed when he had to get back with this lameass and unneccesary reply :) It was just one line anyways.(the thing i wrote to him) Well about the edwards thing still...how does the MM-04 booster sound? ANY description? Well shredtastical you got a ESP ALEXI...does it have a mm-04?

^He didn't insult me(or some band...anyones free to criticize stuff like that...doesnt really bother me). Just annoyed when he had to get back with this lameass and unneccesary reply :) It was just one line anyways.(the thing i wrote to him) Well about the edwards thing still...how does the MM-04 booster sound? ANY description? Well shredtastical you got a ESP ALEXI...does it have a mm-04?

listen to AYDY?/CRY:lol:

that's the setting you'll get on your guitar(EMG HZ4+MM04) if you get the edwards.the three models exist w/gainbooster or without.gb ~950€, no gb~800€.if you're gonna drop a Blackout in there,get the one with no gb,because gainbooster+active pick up=nightmare,:lol:

not taht i don't appreciate your feedback Ruins (which i really do, honestly), but both of you, please shut the fuck up. seriously, i'm sorry he dissed your favorite band etc. or what not, but he merely voiced an opinion. he didnt spam, flame, etc., so don't get all fuckity with him just because he's not a regular poster
i will make my last post on this matter.
i wasn't offended from his post about DT, my problem with him is quite old and unchangeable.

So yeah, my new guitar. I haven't put it down since it arrived, really is a fantastic guitar.

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

Incase you didn't already guess its an RG770 DX.

really nice guitar! those are really sweet models

but wtf is up with this wish list of guitars? fucking keep the ones you JUST FUCKING GOT. and keep for 5 years and don't get anything else. jesus christ. and a GB would be stupid IMO. just get a nice boost pedal that RETAINS THE SAME TONE at a louder level. there could be too much gain if you turn a GB on

If you want to have a fucking million guitars who gives shit? And if you're fine with only having one that's ok too.

im just saying all these guys just got really nice, expensive guitars and now they want more. sure every guitarist is a gear whore, but c'mon :erk:

I guess I know how you feel.. there's this guy who has all these custom shop ESPs that can't even fucking tune his guitar and that really pisses me off. But whatever... you can't buy talent so fuck 'em.

I made a video a few minutes ago.. I just pushed the record button without a plan so that's why it's pretty much shit. I just basically wanked on the guitar a bit. I'm not sure I'm playing that Silent Night, Bodom Night riff quite right but I haven't looked at the tab or even listened to that song in forever.

ps
I still need help with songwriting, why is it so fucking hard? Doesn't anyone have advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
That was actually pretty cool, very nice playing dude :). What guitar is that? I like that graphic on it.

Edit:
Pretty much. His pickup configuration was different than mine. Same basic model though, it's an ibanez USA Custom RG and the paintjob is called "Street Wise".

Found it on your cheesy tap lick :p. Cool playing, again.

Thanks. It's an Ibanez USA Custom. Here's some info http://www.ibanezregister.com/Gallery/uscg/gal-uscg-streetwise.htm

I got it because I'm a pathetic Jani Liimatainen fanboi. Here's a video of him with his:

hmm just improvise on guitar to find a rythym/melody/progression and write it in guitar pro... then just build of it, it's hard to explain, but that's how i do it.

Here's a song i've been writing, i think it's sounding very good so far.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qsjkt6

That's pretty fucking awesome. I do use guitar pro, but I always end up getting frustrated and throwing out the shit I come up with. It's just pisses me off that there's a million articles on alternate picking, sweep picking and all that bullshit, but there's fuck all about making actual music. I guess it's jut one of those things where you just have to figure it out yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
but wtf is up with this wish list of guitars? fucking keep the ones you JUST FUCKING GOT. and keep for 5 years and don't get anything else. jesus christ. and a GB would be stupid IMO. just get a nice boost pedal that RETAINS THE SAME TONE at a louder level. there could be too much gain if you turn a GB on

Gtfo, you're the guy who wants to buy a full stack for playing in your room.