Guitar Player's Thread

i was actually going to give them one more try with images & words, or six degrees of inner turbulence. thoughts?

Images & Words, Scences From a Memory and Six Degrees of Inner Turbulance (disk 1!!!!!!) are pretty much all you need to decide wether you like DT or not.

True...im still aiming for an Edwards 8) I hope they are as amazing in price<>Quality rate as they say. Sounds incredible!

if you want it go for it,they seem great,but if I were you I'd play that RR24 until fire cracks on the fretboard and then buya new one.at least it's what I'm going to do with mine.the only thing I might do is,if Stars really re-open this summer and don't do a brutal rise of prices,get one like Mitch's because I really dig the gainbooster thing,which would come very useful for band playing,because I wouldn't depend on the pedalboardwhich btw I don't use,I plug directly in the amp,:lol:,so a gb would be very useful for soloing tasks.

Yeah i would but i would also like a backup guitar for DROP C or just backup playing :) and then for 3rd ill get a experiment guitar with fixed bridge so i can swap tunings in no time...something like kevin bond rhoads. Then i got 3 incredible RR guitars. That's a long dream still

Wattafuck.

DS00133924.jpg

Would rather get a fully black one tho.

Yeah i would but i would also like a backup guitar for DROP C or just backup playing :) and then for 3rd ill get a experiment guitar with fixed bridge so i can swap tunings in no time...something like kevin bond rhoads. Then i got 3 incredible RR guitars. That's a long dream still

haha,that's kind of a dream for me too.but I'd get the three with floyd.in fact my ''dream'' would be the Alexi ESP,a CS Jackson RR with Alexi's old Wildchild specs(withouth the sticker is a normal CS,I don't think they'd say no) and then a third one with my own specs Jackson CS too,but as this is waaaaaaaaaaay too much money for me,I'd like at least to have my own RR24 w/BRBV,the Alexi Scythe Edwards with MM04(they're available on EBAY) and a Star like Mitch's.but if this dream ever comes true,that day is far away from nowadays,:lol:

there was one pretty like the Stone one,but it had the logo on brown:erk:

every day I see the one Mitch's got I want one more desperately,:lol:

btw,how am I suposed to order anything from this shop if I don't understand a single word of what it's written?

i didn't want to ruin my previous post with this but....
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD YOU STUPID WORTHLESS CUNT.
you have CoB and Cobot to screw around. this is the last clean and worth checking thread . don't ruin it with your presents here.

:lol: You're the one trying to ruin it by provoking some kind of flamewar with me just for voicing my opinion. Out of respect for the other members I'll just ignore you, but for the record I've been lurking this thread since forever so :rolleyes: calm down and try not to have an aneurysm next time. I just don't post much in it because I don't play guitar.

P.S. It's presence, lrn2engrish

EDIT: TYPOS!

POSTJUMP^Send em an email...they usually speak english i guess. I don't want a wildchild guitar...its way too fanboi for me. Id fancy a stone guitar lookalike or a black one tho. They are nice! I still think MY fanboy rating is enough high as it is :lol:

JOE@ GET THE FUCK OUT DUDE! You are a abomination to good threads....just leave it be.

POSTJUMP^Send em an email...they usually speak english i guess. I don't want a wildchild guitar...its way too fanboi for me. Id fancy a stone guitar lookalike or a black one tho. They are nice! I still think MY fanboy rating is enough high as it is :lol:

JOE@ GET THE FUCK OUT DUDE! You are a abomination to good threads....just leave it be.

but where the fuck is their email?I didn't see it,:lol:

about fanboism,may I remind you that you own a yellow pinstriped RR24??:lol:joking,but I don't mind fanboism,I am a fanboi and I've got no problem in admiting it,:lol:and I do want not a Wildchild but a guitar just like wildchild without sticker,and of course the guitar I love most in this world:the white ESP.I think that if I ever set my hand over one of these,automatically next movement will need to be a quick pants-change,:lol:,cos I may come just because of the contact.definitely the ultimate guitar for me.

PS: (now is when I get flamed for fanboism and for getting a guitar with one pick up:rolleyes:):lol:

Nah...That was not what i meant :lol: I was just telling merely that i would like to get something a bit more "ME" this time :) Even tho the ALexi ESP is "ME". I have a fanboy guitar yes and its the best guitar ive ever playd on :)

I own a Jackson Stars RR also. They don't make the model I have anymore. At the time, Jackson Stars was the only way to get a 24 fret RR without going custom shop. It's a sweet guitar, I still play it everyday. The quality is excellent. I wish they had more options back when I got it. I would have bought the guitar that Warheart has.