Guitar Player's Thread

i think with finnish taxes and all, he said around 2000€

1600€ without taxes

if i remember correctly

Ah okey. Well that's not too bad then. I was thinking more in the 4000€ area.

Jackson stars customs are cheaper, because its not 100% full custom, they have most stuff premade (necks and the wings and stuff like that i suppose), and you pretty much just tell them pickups, color, hardware, binding, and smallstuff like that.

Imo: Perfect for those who want a Rhoads, but just small adjustments to it!

Järven Tyttö;6792431 said:
Hi folks,
I just got a Jackson Stars RR custom shop this morning! I've posted some pics HERE if some of you want to take a look o_O

Awesome...you might want to consider setting up that floyd rose tho ;)

Really awesome MOP logo btw! I would've loved it with a cream/white binding or bevels on the body.

Wait till mine gets here!

Jackson stars customs are cheaper, because its not 100% full custom, they have most stuff premade (necks and the wings and stuff like that i suppose), and you pretty much just tell them pickups, color, hardware, binding, and smallstuff like that.

Uh...wrong! ;)

They have a FULL Custom Shop...Järven Tyttö's and my are 100% full custom shop ;).

They closed the custom shop until next summer and the prices are most certainly going up when they will re-open it ;).

Im betting its still cheaper and more precise than Jackson and ESP ;)

I will use the time to rack up some dough :D

Now i have to ask you, can you choose fretsizes?

Wait till mine gets here!

Uh...wrong! ;)

They have a FULL Custom Shop...Järven Tyttö's and my are 100% full custom shop ;).

you ordered one too?make sure you post pics when it arrives,:lol:I must ask you a question:is there a way to order them(I know that the site is down until summer)through a site in english os that?because I'm no expert in Japanes(I know nothing),so I'd like to know if I'll be able to get one when they get the shop open again or I'll have to learn Japanese first:lol:I know that it's a weird question,and I supose that the site will exist,but as I haven't founf it it'd be great if you could link me,please.

509483819.jpg

i think all guitars with this shape is overrated.

hey guitarplayer dudes...!
i need ur help one moar time
i'm interested in that beauty http://www.thomann.de/at/prod_large_AR_191162.html
and i dunno how it is gonna be connected to the amp...with the left and right cables input or how :confused:

without seeing the back panel of your amp, or that unit for that matter, i'd assume it processes a higher signal than typical effects pedals. probably to be plugged in the serial FX loop of the power amp (usually where most rack mounted FX systems go).

you ordered one too?make sure you post pics when it arrives,:lol:I must ask you a question:is there a way to order them(I know that the site is down until summer)through a site in english os that?because I'm no expert in Japanes(I know nothing),so I'd like to know if I'll be able to get one when they get the shop open again or I'll have to learn Japanese first:lol:I know that it's a weird question,and I supose that the site will exist,but as I haven't founf it it'd be great if you could link me,please.

Yes, back in August :). You can order it only through a dealer like Ishibashi for example. And they speak english ;).

Yeah, it's called ESP. Edwards is basically Japan's LTD.

I knooow but i was more asking if theres a similar custom shop like Jackson stars has its own and Jackson USA has its own too. So if thered be a ESP custom shop and Edwards custom shop :p They would probably make you one for cheaper if you sent the quote list directly to Japan than if you sent it to the US ESP or something.