Guitar Player's Thread

I personally think that that smilie in fact condones spamming, as that face in the corner looks like it's having an awesome time.
this is why i chose to use this smiley with the word DON'T before it.

chart.jpg

:lol:

What? Please tell me how the notes F#, C#, G#, D# (all these notes are part of the key Emaj) fit to the backing track?!
Don't want to sound offensive, but seriously: Did you like the harmonies of the E-Ionic scale played over the progression C/G/Amin/F?

The right key is Cmaj/Amin.
The same cadence in Emaj would be E/B/C#min/A.

Eli informed me about the jam, I'll see if I have the time and the motivation.
haha sorrry, at least I can play it in the right key.

I thought Mitch just posted less, shows what I know :lol: I'm sure he is fine, probably tied up with work and perfecting his solo for the jam.

it's true,now I know what I've been missing for a week,:lol:it's been a week that I kept coming here and posting and I felt as if something wasn't right,now I know what it is,:lol:,there haven't been posts by Mitch.it's weird how much someone can be kind of ''needed'' by a whole forum,:lol:come back Mitch!!

Muffin said:
Also, he'll notice how many fanbois he has, and'll be flattered and we'll have a pink mushy gheyparty when he returns

:lol::lol::lol:

wtf...

does no one notice that it seems Victim has a big ol' internet crush on Mitch?

I know that guitarplayers thread is flaming-free more or less,so sorry for it guitar players around,but this deserves a huge GET A LIFE if not more.

i never listened to him nor the bands he has played in but this is just cool and worth checking i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
^his solo works are much better, i like a lot of his stuff

this my fav song

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, guyz!

I have something to say that can be interesting for everyone who was wondering what happened to Mitch: he's alive (hehe :p) and what happened is that he doesn't have and can't use the internet, at the moment.

He'll come back soon... good news, aye? :)

:heh: ...:D

Yeah and Mitch has a crush on me.

:Smug:
I know... :cry: ...but I've come to accept it long ago, don't worry. :p

Awesome! How much did it cost ye? :p

I'm guessing more than most people make in a few months atleast!

Really awesome MOP logo btw! I would've loved it with a cream/white binding or bevels on the body.