Guitar Player's Thread

That has to be the most used comment about people not understanding the concept of playing an instrument.

You have to reduce the gain on your amp. The best tone, according to me, is achived by having tone/gain at full on the TS and reducing the gain on the actual amp.

although "feel" is the application of certain techniques/rhythmic pulses, it's how the player applies said artistic inflections that give it feel. its not purely 100% technique, although technique can def facilitate your options etc.

EXTREMELY OLD lol

yeah i really love them both. but jani's vibrato and bending sucks huge balls. but a great player. but i think syu has way more feel.

typical response just to find anything wrong with amazing shred.

^Yes...from what i see in Jani vs. Syu is that both have incredible skills and both do have feel too. I see nothing wrong with thay amazing piece of music...

hahaha. idk usually big ol' v's seem to big and bulky

heheh....im sure Dave mustaine V's are considerably less bulky than Alexi-600:lol: Im almost certain of it.

and the don't look that different when you look at the real inlay.

Yes, they do. It is especially noticeable when on the stage. MOTO inlays just look plain ugly and cheap. Have you seen MOP inlays in real life?

Nazgul has seen both and knows what he is talking about.

I owned both at one time, plus I get to see my friends Jackson DK2 with MOTO inlays every week.

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23998869[/ame]
was bored last night, so I filmed the melody solo from Valhall Awaits Me by Amon Amarth

^ Nice that was practically perfect. Not to mention the tone is almost identical to the record. Good job.

thanks! Yeah, the tone took a while to perfect. So did filming, to get everything sounding right and all the position shifts in order.

Sounds like you have pretty much perfect intonation too.. I wish i had that, but alas 10's in D is way too sloppy for me atm, so i have to wait till i get .11's on before i intonate :(

Sucks being a noob at intonating floyds