Guitar Player's Thread

^I don't know what the hell you are trying but it is scaring me. EMG HZ H4 i guess...i dont see the point in asking since you are a fanboi(atleast to some part) and own a alexi sig. So what the fuck are you up to ???And Why?:lol:

BTW. I borrowed a friends Tubescreamer today(one of those vintage "real" ones) and tried it with my Randall...it did create more noise but it gave excellent tone! :D

^postjump:ESP RV 350AL and 398AL...is this a fuckin Quiz of how fanboi i am or something? Otherwise i will get the 100%fanboi...:lol: You are still scaring me.

And the pink sawtooth.

@Shredtastical: That guy is smoking on some other shit...dunno what hes doing.

but i think syu has way more feel.

That has to be the most used comment about people not understanding the concept of playing an instrument.

BTW. I borrowed a friends Tubescreamer today(one of those vintage "real" ones) and tried it with my Randall...it did create more noise but it gave excellent tone! :D

You have to reduce the gain on your amp. The best tone, according to me, is achived by having tone/gain at full on the TS and reducing the gain on the actual amp.

You have to reduce the gain on your amp. The best tone, according to me, is achived by having tone/gain at full on the TS and reducing the gain on the actual amp.

Yes i know...the tone is just so wonderful if i put down the gain almost all the way. The TS has more gain than i thought! Really good pedal...love it. It takes away the slightly muddy tone if you have a bad setting or something :p Tone at full? gotta test that...i had it a bit below halfway. Thanx for the tip inhe :)

Yes i know...the tone is just so wonderful if i put down the gain almost all the way. The TS has more gain than i thought! Really good pedal...love it. It takes away the slightly muddy tone if you have a bad setting or something :p Tone at full? gotta test that...i had it a bit below halfway. Thanx for the tip inhe :)

It's pretty much about taste, but it seems to give that bite/pick attack/compression sound of PG/MAB/Conrad Simon.