Guitar Player's Thread

I'm listening to all these solos and they're making me hate the backing track even more :lol:

True, too bad I don't come here more often.
I was listening to my thing and thought:
No Keyboard/Guitar duo? What the fuck!
So I made another solo... that's the fourth acutally :lol:

I puit it after the two other, sorry guys if you want to listen to it you'll have to redownload it again, but between you and me, I don't force anyone :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6u38fq

the latter part got better at least.

:lol::lol::lol:

nah,you're not a thread-killer,and I hope you won't become.but if you decide to,don't start your path on this thread,:lol:

btw,it arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CIMG1506.jpg

^Looking good! The inlays look like crap in pictures...they look better than that. They look fully white on all pic's :lol: That guitar was really nice...you like it?

I love it,:lol:about the inlays 100% true.they look way better in the real guitar.the paintjob was mistaken(I had ordered it yellow),but it has happened that I'm happy they did mistaken it.blood red is far better than what pics show:lol:

i didn't get any replies to this yet...

Because it's typical immature competitiveness. Someone criticizes your work so you go "uuuh why dont you post something better then" which is childish and pointless.

Not to mention his cover of SnBn was better playing anyway.

Because it's typical immature competitiveness. Someone criticizes your work so you go "uuuh why dont you post something better then" which is childish and pointless.

Not to mention his cover of SnBn was better playing anyway.

yeah but i think criticising someone's work without being even part in the jam is respectless...nothing more
i know that my records are not that good but for 5 minutes of practising it's good imo

You practised for 5 minutes and submitted it for the jam!? Wow, that says a lot.
If you're going to submit something to be part of a collaboration with other people, at least put some work into it :erk:

as i said somewhere in before i started recording ii have to do my written tasks for school in several subjects which have to get a total amount of about 50 pages and i alrdy promised that i'm gonna be part of it so i made the best out of it...

about the MOTO and MOP.....I know that there's a difference and it's not the same,but you have to see the inlays before talking shit about them:they don't make it worse playing-wise or sound-wise,and the don't look that different when you look at the real inlay.both fretboard and inlays go -100 in photos.I was actually a bit unsure about MOTO inlays before purchasing the guitar,and I thought they'd be more ''whiter'',but they look pretty good(once again,not in pics)

very nice! congrats. but I think it'd look even more killer with some red inlays that match.

maybe,but it'd be too much red for me,:lol:I like as it is now,:lol:

Nazgul has seen both and knows what he is talking about. By the way when are solos due??

yeah but i think criticising someone's work without being even part in the jam is respectless...nothing more
i know that my records are not that good but for 5 minutes of practising it's good imo

Why is that respectless? Would it suddenly be ok if he said you were shit, if he participated? It doesnt change any facts at all. Apart from him participating and not, which has no relevance whatsoever to your playing.

Which is still like crap compared to MOP inlays. Plastic inlays=:puke:
+1 :erk:

Nazgul has seen both and knows what he is talking about. By the way when are solos due??
Indeed, plastic is teh suck, and i know, i have loads of it :(

1.MOP
2.Abalone
3.Plastic

abalone is weird to get used to, but it can look pretty kewl if done correctly