Guitar Player's Thread

^I've been wondering the same thing, Ruins, because it's like he's totally disappeared... but maybe is that what he wants? I don't know.

judging by his activity on this thread this is unlikely
i don't have his msn, could you ask him what is wrong? and how is the forum jam going on?

^I'm sorry that I can't help you, 'cause I didn't see him on msn in a long time, I didn't hear anything from him at all.

I wrote him on myspace too but never got an answer, so I started thinking that maybe he really wanna be left alone... he's just disappeared, and I don't know if he'll be back... I don't know it anymore.

I wondered that aswell, his last post was almost a week ago. :( I'd like to think that he's practicing soo much to put out a killer solo for the Jam, so i'm hoping that's corrrect!

^I miss him... I know he doesn't, but that's not the point... I miss him, and I'm sure the other people on here do too.

And yes, indeed his last post was long ago, he never stayed away from the forum so much time... and he's been nowhere: no msn, no myspace, just nothing.

I'd like to think that he's practising a lot for the forum jam as well... unless he's been busy too much with work, considering that now we're in the middle of X-Mas time... or unless something very important happened to him, to the point of making him forget of everything and anyone so far.

Well... I hope he's fine.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6789268 said:
^I miss him... I know he doesn't, but that's not the point... I miss him, and I'm sure the other people on here do too.

And yes, indeed his last post was long ago, he never stayed away from the forum so much time... and he's been nowhere: no msn, no myspace, just nothing.

I'd like to think that he's practising a lot for the forum jam as well... unless he's been busy too much with work, considering that now we're in the middle of X-Mas time... or unless something very important happened to him, to the point of making him forget of everything and anyone so far.

Well... I hope he's fine.
i hope so too

wtf...

does no one notice that it seems Victim has a big ol' internet crush on Mitch?

Oh yeah, now the one who says "wtf" is me.

I was waiting for someone to say such a thing... well, so, whatever I can have (which you obviously have no idea) is that any of your business, Zakk? And noone knows me, my life, what I believe in and all, here.

I don't have anything against you at all, but I tell you that you shouldn't try and mess about... I understand that your nick is "failure of threads" so you need to do your job, but don't do it thanks to me, 'cause there's really no reason for you -and for anyone- to say that stuff... plus, you're the boy who used to stalk xxprincess_wildchildxx, so what dya want from me?

And my nickname is Victim of the Night. Thanks.

EDIT: God, I'm sorry for ruining another page of this thread... I wouldn't have written anything else on here if Zakk didn't start breaking ballz (which I don't have, but whatever).

┼Victim of the Night┼;6789529 said:
EDIT: God, I'm sorry for ruining another page of this thread... I wouldn't have written anything else on here if Zakk didn't start breaking ballz (which I don't have, but whatever).

well he kind of deserved it :lol:

and guys srsly, he's been gone a week. not a month year etc :p. i'm sure he'll show up sooner or later, don't get all worked up for nothing. he's probably just busy etc.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6789529 said:
Oh yeah, now the one who says "wtf" is me.

I was waiting for someone to say such a thing... well, so, whatever I can have (which you obviously have no idea) is that any of your business, Zakk? And noone knows me, my life, what I believe in and all, here.

I don't have anything against you at all, but I tell you that you shouldn't try and mess about... I understand that your nick is "failure of threads" so you need to do your job, but don't do it thanks to me, 'cause there's really no reason for you -and for anyone- to say that stuff... plus, you're the boy who used to stalk xxprincess_wildchildxx, so what dya want from me?

And my nickname is Victim of the Night. Thanks.

Dont worry you're not ruining anything. Unlike the other parts of the forum, we're not nazis in this thread. Atleast im not, and we all know that the guitar topic will never track off and disappear, we're too maniacal about guitar to let that happen :lol:

But yes, i too am concerned about Mitch's sudden disappearence.. I used to have him on MSN, but i dont think he accepted when i moved to a new one :( so i have no idea.. Chances are its an ISP thats gaying up, or computer meltdown.. Something like that.. Do you have his phone number? If so, try to get a hold of him there D:

failiure of threads has the "right" to ask(please take this with a pinch of salt, unlike popular belief, freedom of speech does not exist in the interweb, this isnt a country.), but just ignore him. Or tell him to fuck off, whichever suits you :p

LOL. Wow i write too much.. Bored lonely and beering :loco:

The sad mans life :lol:

*goes to play guitar blues*

and guys srsly, he's been gone a week. not a month year etc :p. i'm sure he'll show up sooner or later, don't get all worked up for nothing. he's probably just busy etc.

*shrugs* he breathes some interesting life into threads, he's a regular that interacts mostly in those areas i have interest in within this board, ofcourse i notice his absence.

Also, he'll notice how many fanbois he has, and'll be flattered and we'll have a pink mushy gheyparty when he returns :p

or maybe not.

so? even if she does so what. at least she don't act like LadyLaiho

Why do you care in the first place...you got a crush on her?:)

Sheit well yeah he will surely show up soon...mitch i mean.

Dont worry you're not ruining anything. Unlike the other parts of the forum, we're not nazis in this thread. Atleast im not, and we all know that the guitar topic will never track off and disappear, we're too maniacal about guitar to let that happen :lol:
Thank you for your kind words and for understanding me, guitarplayers guyz. :)

:danceboy:

internetz makes me laugh

Yeah, sure... says the one who uses to spend time in his bathroom taking pics for myspace and calling himself "doctor Jones" as a screenname.
Ain't that internetz too? Ahhh, boy.

really man, who doesn't have a crush on Mitch? :worship:
Hahaha, Vikkie!! :lol:

last couple of pages are :lol:
I know... I'm sorry, Tony.